|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|Ellie's Emotions Case Study
Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business, which has been thriving for some years now. Since his recent cancer treatment, Mr Ong, who is closer to Ellie, has not been working at all. They have two children, a son, Edward, and a daughter, Ellie, who are three years apart in age.
From young, Ellie has been quite frail and introverted, preferring to do things in her bedroom. As a result, she has few friends. Edward, on the other hand, is a rather sociable and popular person. He is generally good at his work and particularly above average in his academic achievements and active in co-curricular activities. Ellie has always struggled with staying focussed on her schoolwork but has managed to reach the final year before attempting the “O” level exams last year.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
However, just before the exam of some papers, Ellie freaked out and fell mysteriously ill. The school counsellor strongly advised her to defer her studies. Now this year, she has shown much progress since she has been seeing the counsellor for some emotionally related issues that initially surfaced during her mid-adolescence. She has become more withdrawn
and lacks confidence in passing her exams. Fortunately, she enjoys playing the piano even though she has not been consistent in attending music lessons or practising the required pieces. Her teachers are concerned about her as she continues to show signs of panic and bouts of anxiety whenever there is an upcoming major or important event.
Unfortunately, going for counselling sessions has become burdensome for Ellie and on a few occasions, she has missed out on her appointments, rationalising that they have been of little benefit to her. She gets minimal support from her parents, who have been either tied down in their business or consumed in their hobby, which is gambling. She has taken a parttime job but also wonders about her future and her career prospects. She intends to retake
some subjects which she performed poorly in her final exams to boost her interview opportunities and job offers.
Occasionally, she meets up with her music instructor who has been concerned about her well-being. Although their informal interactions have brought some encouragement and direction to Ellie’s life, she has decided to discontinue her musical pursuits as well. Generally, she appears to be rather pessimistic and under-achieving even though she claims she understands that she is capable of better things in life
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Seeking Assignment Help in Singapore? Look no further! Our expert team specializes in aiding Singaporean students at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS). Need assistance with your Ellie's Emotions Case Study assignment? Whether it's analyzing the emotional dynamics or addressing Mrs. Ong's beauty spa business challenges, our skilled professionals are here to provide tailored Case Study Assignment Help in Singapore. Pay our experts to ace your course and excel in your academics effortlessly.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- CSCI368: In a mobile roaming system, there are three entities: a mobile user U, its home server H: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Alice and Bob are employees residing in two dispersed branches, D1 and D2, of the same company: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Consider the following key exchange protocol which is a variant of the Diffie-Hellman protocol: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- Please state in the report if the HDPE plastic will be used for dry wall ceiling or suspended ceiling: Mechanical Engineering Research Paper, SIT
- Analyse what your personal qualities or characteristics are that can impede or enhance your ability: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- You work as a counselor in the new Crisis Intervention Centre in Mulberry. In response to the incident above: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- Examine FIVE (5) core strengths of the Milan Therapy Model by using case examples mentioned: Counselling of Family Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS
- HR9509: As member of a research group, you have been asked to choose a country and critically assess relevant issues: Global, Comparative and Cross-Cultural HRM Assignment, NU
- BM1988: Identify and explain any TWO (2) possible appraisal issues faced by the organization: Performance management Case Study, NYP
- Considerable research during the last two decades has concentrated on aggregate production planning: Supply Chain Analytics Case Study, RMIT