|University||Singapore Management University (SMU)|
|Subject||Supply Chain Management (SCM)|
Assignment Task 1 Report on Chosen Organization Scenario
The report should include the following:
- Executive Summary
- Introduction of the Chosen Organization and background to the need for supply network design change.
- In proposing the strategy, explain any two supply network configurations which can be explored and evaluate the relevance of these models to the chosen organization.
- Through the help of Porter’s value chain, explain how secondary activities might contribute to this change.
- How can an integrated supply chain management approach influence any revision of the existing model?
- Conclusions and recommendations which should eventually choose one model for the organization to adopt.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Assignment Task 2 Organization Specific
Read and Answer the following questions in the context of any retail or manufacturing enterprise you are familiar with.
- Introduction of the Chosen Organization and background.
- Develop a strategy for the retail or manufacturing type organization chosen which will transition the enterprise from a push-based model to a pull-based system.
- Assess the factors that must be considered as the organization adopts a Response based business model.
- Assuming you are the new Supply Chain director of the organization, what sourcing strategies should be implemented that could work along with the proposed pull-based system?
- How can the adoption of a Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment [CPFR] concept contribute to both reactive and proactive response models mentioned above in the context of the organization’s circumstances?
Assignment Task 4 Case Study
Learners must make reference to the organisation mentioned above in answering the following questions. Further research on your organisation’s brand might be required:
- Examine and discuss the supply chain (cross-functional) drivers of your organization’s business model.
- What are some of the challenges the globalization of your organization’s supply chain has faced over the years and in the current business context and what could or could have been done to mitigate these circumstances?
We provide the best supply chain management assignment help where are assignment experts co-ordinate and process the information for the assigned project. Students from all over the world have taken our supply chain management essay sample and have benefited a lot by improving their grades and getting a better understanding of this subject.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Discuss the Success of Contemporary Management Tools Applied to Address These Issues: Contemporary Issues Report, SUSS
- CSCI368: Write (Java or C/C++) UDP Programs Allowing two Parties to Establish a Secure Communication Channel Network Security Assignment, UOW
- OM is a Highly Important Function in Today’s Dynamic Business Environment: Operation Management Assignment, SMU
- IDEM is the Premier Launchpad Into the Asia-Pacific Market: Events Operations & Logistics Management Assignment, TP
- Choose a Company That You Believe has Achieved Superior Performance in at Least TWO Separate Countries: International Marketing Essay, UoB
- We Ask you to Search and Select an Item From the Popular Press that Features Singapore: Media in Singapore Reflective Essay, SUSS
- Generate a Fitting Marketing Strategy for the Acquisition of These Target Groups: Marketing Report, SMU
- The Singapore Government has Managed the Covid 19 Pandemic Crisis by Providing Many Packages: Master of Taxation Report, SUSS
- Billy is a Tenant of an Apartment Owned by David. Ten Days ago, Billy Received a Letter from David: Business Law Assignment, NTU
- CN2205: Research the History of the Film/Cinema Industry of Korea: Australia and Asia in Cinema Assignment, JCU