|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Subject||CET761: Advanced Topics in Semiconductor Devices II|
What you have: A starting silicon wafer of p+ and n- configuration. The p+ concentration is 1020 /cm3 and n- concentration is 1014 /cm3
. The minority carrier lifetime at n-region is 2 µs.
What do you want to do: To design a vertical IGBT device with 100 full cells (each full cell is defined as one p-body region plus two n+ emitter regions within the p-body region, refer to the figure below) in parallel, with the following performance requirements:
- Breakdown voltage rating: 800 V with cylindrical field crowding
- Static latch-up current density: 8 A/cm (for all 100 parallel cells)
- dv/dt sustainability greater than or equal to 109 V/s at 400 V dc voltage
- Gate threshold voltage between 2.5 V to 3.0 V
What information do you need to provide for your design in report:
(a) p-body concentration and dimension
(b) distance between two neighbouring p-body regions
(c) the n-drift region dimension
(d) calculate the dynamic latch up current rating switching at 400 V.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Assignment Help Singapore has served numerous students with coursework writing help on Advanced Topics In Semiconductor Devices II at a very minimum price. Our professionals have years of experience to provide high-quality answers on electrical and electronics engineering assignments within the given timeline at very competitive prices.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- critique the law (the instrument) and makes recommendations to the team in the harmonization project on how the reformation of that law could be useful: Transnational Commercial Law Report
- Persuading Singaporeans to support Singapore’s present defence policy is becoming increasingly challenging: Military Studies Minor Essay, SUSS
- S3709C: propose a training regime to achieve the client’s goal(s) Maurice is a 40-year-old foreign exchange trader: Fitness and Conditioning Coursework, RP
- Your manager has reviewed and satisfied with your engineering services delivering plan: Unit 35: Professional Engineering Management Report
- CSCI361: you are to design and implement (t, n) Shamir’s secret sharing scheme as described in the lecture in C++, Java or Python: Cryptography and Secure Applications Assignment, UOW
- BME215e: The ongoing global pandemic of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections is causing deaths daily: Clinical Trials Report, SUSS
- HBC201: Studies have suggested that people suffering from depressive disorders tend to seek support from their families: Research Methods for the Social and Behavioural Sciences Assignment, SUSS
- HRM263: The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic is caused by a highly infectious virus that could have severe health consequences: Team Dynamics Assignment, SUSS
- OMGT2228: A well-known commercial bank in Australia is interested in estimating the number of new bank account opened by customers in each year: OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT Assignment, RMIT
- HCM551: The CHRO has recently attended a conference – “The Future of Work after Covid” and “Total Rewards Management in the New Normal: Human Capital Management in the New Normal Assignment, SUSS