|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BUS555: Business Strategy|
The aim of this exercise is to help course participants develop the ability to make strategic decisions, to support these decisions with appropriate analyses, and to learn to communicate their ideas coherently. Prepare a Strategic Analysis Document for Toy “R” Us
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Choice of Company: ToyRUs
Issues and Outlook Profile:
This section should broadly address only the most important issues confronting the firm. Has the firm been successful? Why? Could the firm be successful? Very broadly, where is the firm headed? Be mindful of who your “audience” is. The “executives” of the firm are in the audience and are already knowledgeable about the firm.
2.Analysis of Toys“R” Us External Position
- Strategic Group Mapping
- Industry Analysis – Porter’s Five Forces
- Macro Environment Analysis – PESTEL
- SWOT analysis-External (Opportunity & Threats)
Which environmental forces are most likely to influence the firm’s actions and future performance: international competitive, economic, political, cultural, technological, or legal forces or actors? How is the industry? Who are the firm’s present/future customers? Competitors? Use these questions to develop a list of opportunities and threats and briefly discuss why each is important.
3.Analysis of Toys“R”Us Internal Position
- Strategic Capability
- Value Chain
- SWOT analysis-Internal (Strength & Weaknesses)
Identifies the principal resources and capabilities needed to compete effectively in your area of business and evaluates your organization’s resources and capabilities in terms of (a) strengths and weaknesses relative to competitors (b) the importance for achieving sustainable competitive advantage.
4. Summary of both the external and internal analysis: SWOT.
Strategy Implications from the analysis:
Consider how the organization can exploit its strengths, taking into account its weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. New products and/or markets? Internationalization? Vertical integration? Acquisitions, mergers, alliances?
5. Toys“R”Us Stakeholder Mapping
6. Toys“R”Us Cultural Web
7. Strategic Plan for Toys“R”Us 2021-2024
- BCG Matrix
- Value Chain Optimization
- Internal Focus Area
Each component of the action plan should contain a label for each strategic action, a set of specific tasks to be carried out, justifications, a brief description of new resources required/to be developed, and a brief description as to how this action component will contribute to the attainment of one or more of the goals of the company. Vision creates a new one for the company…
Students often get stuck with tough BUS555:Business Strategy task? or seeking someone to help in doing my assignment? then Singapore Assignment Professional is the best solution for you. Here Our highly qualified writers always ready to assist you in business management assignments. So hurry up hire our professional report writers to get perfect report writing on business strategy and get an entitled rank in your academic area.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- LOG317: Consider Your Current Employment or an Organisation you are Familiar With: PROCUREMENT STRATEGY AND POLICY Assignment, SUSS
- ACC202: Question 1 At the start of 2021, Henry opened an Interior Design Business The following were Transactions: Financial and Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS
- Challenges in Recognizing Personal/professional Weakness and how it may Have Hampered your Personal and or Professional Development: Specialist Diploma In Digital Marketing & Communication Management Coursework, TP
- ACC202: Question 3 You Have just Joined an SGX-listed Company The CEO has Asked you to Write a Report on the Financial Performance: Financial and Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS
- Many Firms Target the Lead Users or Innovators with their New Products : Marketing Principles Assignment, TP
- ECON1035: The Role of Temperature in Economic Development has Been an Important Question: Business Statistics Report,
- FIN382: You Have been Hired to Advise the Executive Team of a Construction and Engineering Firm: Risk Management for Finance and Technology Assignment, SUSS
- ACC202: Question 2 2020 was a Challenging year for Momo Hardware Hit by a Sharp fall in sales, the Company allowed Credit sales for the First Time: Financial and Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS
- FIN383: Question 1 Ant, the Titan of Fintech in China, is Seeking a dual listing in Hong Kong and Shanghai: Financial Technologies and Innovations Assignment, SUSS
- Attend a Meeting Regarding Restructuring their IT infrastructure and Services: Business Computing and Information Systems Assignment, UCLAN