|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BUS371: Doing Business with China|
China’s online retail transaction value hit approximately US$1.5 trillion in 2019, an astronomical number that is more than twice that of the United States’. Nonetheless, while China’s e-commerce market is still growing and highly vibrant, the rate of growth has been dipping. Critically assess why this is so and analyze any three (3) factors contributing to this phenomenon.
The phenomenon of “social commerce” has been trending in China’s e-commerce market in recent years. In fact, China’s social commerce is predicted to be worth over US$150 billion by 2020. Explain what is meant by “social commerce” and formulate any four (4) key strategies for businesses to leverage this phenomenon in China.
China has long been the world’s manufacturing hub. However, with the advent of the Sino-American trade war that started in 2018, businesses have shifted production away from China to other parts of Asia. Critically examine how and to what extent the Sino-American trade war has reoriented supply chains and production networks in Asia.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Assume that you are an analyst at a global management consultancy. The senior management of your firm is asking you to conduct a presentation to analyze China’s social commerce market scene and strategize ways to leverage this phenomenon for potential business development in China. Your presentation should address the following points:
- What is social commerce and why is it important to doing business in China?
- Discuss the four (4) most important strategies to leverage social commerce in China and provide the relevant justifications.
- Briefly discuss two (2) related challenges for foreign firms interested in tapping the Chinese social commerce market.
Prepare a video recording of the presentation of at least 3 minutes but not exceeding 6 minutes. There are two methods for ECA video assignment submission; either Record Media or Upload Media. For Upload Media, please note that your file size should be no more than 500MB and the format is in .mp4.
Prepare a set of PowerPoint presentations upon which the video presentation is based. Please note that the PowerPoint must be converted to PDF before submission to Canvas.
Singapore Assignment Help is a medium for all Chinese university students who have problem in writing (BUS371) Doing Business with China assignment. They can get complete guidance in their respective subject with incredible Chinese homework help service. Our expert essay writers provide a free essay sample on the business practices in China to SUSS university students.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- BLAW1002: The Commonwealth Bank of Australia: Rogue One: Markets and Legal Frameworks Case Study, CU
- ELG217: Discuss and Demonstrate How “Symbolic Domination” (Bourdieu 1992): Language and Society Essay, SUSS
- BUS107: Johnson Food Pte Ltd Produces Canned Corn for the Local and Overseas: Quantitative Methods Report, SUSS
- SOC392: The Number of Reported Cases of Singapore’s Top Six Scam Categories in 2019: Methods of Data Analysis: Exploring Behavioural Sciences Assignment, SUSS
- As a Researcher Working for a Local Academic Institution, You have been Tasked: Economics Assignment, NUS
- BPBS1053: A Research has been Conducted to Study the Reaction Time of Students Toward Some Stimuli: Basic Statistics Assignment, SUC
- FBM 12030: Rambrandt Restaurant has Come Out with Four Specialty Dishes in June 2019: Food and Beverage Control Assignment, SHRM
- After a Tough Few Months for McDonald’s, the New CEO Makes His Public Debut: Culture & Organisations Case Study, KU
- Select and Analyse a Publicly Listed Company on Either the Australia Stock Exchange: Principles of Finance Report, NUS
- LL4164V/ LL5164V: PRP Consortium (“PRP”) is About Committed to a 30-year Concession: International Projects Law & Practice Assignment, NUS