|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Subject||BF3207/BF327: Alternative Investments|
You work for a hedge fund and you were invited to make a general educational presentation on your employer’s hedge fund strategy (Global Macro Strategy) to the investment committee of a large pension fund. The objective is to motivate them (attempting to convert them) to consider investing in
you’re strategy so they would hopefully consider your fund.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
The choice of a general educational strategy presentation (i.e., not a hedge fund manager-specific one) was deliberate as you are not expected to have access to key information of a particular hedge fund and what is required here is a general strategy-level presentation.
This is an exercise of researching and communicating effectively (commercially) via a sharp, brief presentation. Your presentation should address the key points below that should interest the investor.
Start your presentation with an effective, precise, and concise executive summary slide (in bullet-point format) to communicate to the busy investment committee members, through this slide, the most important information they should learn from your presentation and your work on it
The strategy’s key characteristics and description
The benefits of adding the strategy to the investor’s traditional portfolio of long-only equities and bonds
Strategy performance, size, growth, and capacity constraints
Strategy risks: Honest representation of the risks to the investor, rather than pure marketing, is highly recommended
Trends and developments in this space
Strategy-relevant market outlook (macro, financial markets, industry) that could or should affect and inform the investor’s choice and timing for investing in your strategy
Top current hedge fund managers (competitors) who offer this strategy
The statements you make should be backed by evidence (data or analysis) whether yours or from clearly-referenced, credible sources
Your presentation should demonstrate proper team-work and professionalism with a clear and high-quality format (obviously that is in addition to the expected high-quality contents).
You are advised to utilize informative and clear summary figures and/or tables for your presentation; “a picture is worth a thousand words
Students of Singapore often search "can someone write my assignment for me" then your search end at Singapore assignment help. where well-qualified professional experts provide the most affordable report writing assistance for your BF3207/BF327: Alternative Investments subject. our report writers are highly experienced and skilled to design any type of report writing. Our Assignment Helpers provide you the utmost quality solution with zero plagiarism-free at a competitive price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- A Nurses’ Guide to the Critical Reading of Research : Nursing Research Paper, SIT
- How media changes the way we communicate” Paraphrase lines 28-33 using the steps covered: Learning and Academic Skills Assignments, BAC
- The Extent to Which the law of Defamation Successfully Balances the right to Freedom of Expression: LAW OF TORT Assignment, TP
- Assume that you were Recently Hired as a Financial Advisor of Wilmar International (SGX: F34), a listed Company on the SingaporeCorporate Finance Assignment, NUS
- Provide Students hands-on Experience in Conceptualizing an Information System to create competitive advantages for a selected organization: Diploma In Infocomm Technology Report
- Precise Infotech, a prominent American start-up corporation, and Wu Yin Communications: law Case Study, NUS
- P30899: The Efficient Market Hypothesis(EMH) Continues to Provide a Convincing Explanation of how Asset Prices: Advanced Global Financial Management (AGFM) Coursework, UoP
- Introduction to the Company and Provide some Background and current state of the company: Marketing Coursework, SUSS
- Workplace Conflicts Arising from Working in Teams and Communication Breakdown: Business Management with Communications Report, UoB
- Identify a Research paper that has Investigated the Compartment and Explain how they Identified the Compartment in that Study: Molecular Cell Biology Essay, NUS