|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Subject||Master of Education|
(a). Based on Enabling Masterplans, the Ministry of Education had partnered with SPED schools to raise the quality of curriculum and education for all SPED students in Singapore through the specially designed SPED Curriculum Framework “Living, Learning and Working in the 21° Century” in order to cater to the diverse student profiles.
In your opinion, do you think the needs of these children with special needs have been catered to base on the curriculum? Support each of your reasons with at least four (4) studies/citations as to why or why not?
b. State at least three (3) changes in Enabling Masterplans on the refreshed changes made in 2017 and 2020 to ensure they remain aspirational for the sector. In your opinion state how these changes have positive attributes and/ or potential detriments and/ or disadvantages to the sector.
Discuss some major controversies in the current and future challenges faced in Special Education in the United States of America. Support each controversy with two (2) studies/ citations.
Special education has evolved much in the past few decades. Identify the two (2) key events that had happened which in turn changed the socio and education structure of children with special needs from 2004 till now. Support each key event with three (3) citations/ studies to support how it had contributed to the evolvement in the special education sector in Singapore.
Get the high-quality master assignment help on the Master of Education Assignment. our experts are well qualified and experienced to offer faultless solutions on education assignments. Our expert's assignments work round the clock to support you at every step of your assignment at a cheap price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- HRM203: prepare a Report on “Work-from-home and Employee Motivation During the Covid-19 Pandemic : Human Behaviour in Organisations Report, SUSS
- Choose a British company, which you believe has achieved superior performance, as indicated by the competitive position: Entrepreneurial Marketing in the Digital Era Assignment, NTU
- PSB365CL: adoption of CSR initiatives amongst companies in the hospitality industry: International Hospitality Operations Management Coursework, JCU
- As the newly appointed Quality Vice-President for Flex, you have been asked by the Senior Management Team to prepare: Quality Management for Organisational Excellence Assignment, MDIS
- UGB264: Select two real-life global organizations from the Food and Beverage industry. You are to compare and contrast the business ethics: Business Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability Report, MDIS
- BUS352: Amped Inc produces and sells a consumer product To better understand its operations, Amped collects 60 months of sales and inventory dataOperations Analytics Assignment, SUSS
- PSY259e: Brutalizing is the only adjective for the public schools of that district around 1908 and ’09 Few teachers had the true vocation for their work: Personality and Individual Differences Assignment, SUSS
- ACC203: Sheng Siong staff are to get up to 16 months’ bonus after strong earnings amid COVID-19 pandemic: Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS
- Challenges of Research Findings in Social Science Provide a Review of Literature Discussing the challenges and possible solutions: Customer Insights Begins With Me Literature Review, NUS
- SEC333e: In a national statement made by Singapore’s Prime Minister, Lee Hsien Loong, at the 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly on 27 Sep 2019:Government and Security Assignment, SUSS