|University||The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)|
|Subject||ACCT1068: Cost Analysis and Organizational Decisions|
To follow its environmental vocation, Hangers Cleaners of Kansas City have set up a new business to ensure that people’s unwanted textile items and unclaimed dry-cleaned garments have a second life through their unique reuse and recycling model. Hangers Cleaners up-apparel know that for every 1kg of textiles that avoids landfill, they would prevent an average of 3-4kg of greenhouse gases from polluting the atmosphere. Not to mention that 100% of the items collected are repurposed or transformed into new materials that are not only entirely recycled but also circular in design. This means absolutely nothing is sent to the landfill. The repurposed or transformed items are then sold.
Hangers’ Cleaners up-apparel has two main product lines: repurposed apparel and transformed apparel, with a manager in charge of each product line. The managers are paid a bonus based on the net income generated by their product line. Hui (the CEO of Hangers’ Cleaners up-apparel) was going through the financial reports of the 2nd quarter of 2022 to analyze the performance of the product lines.
For ‘Repurposed apparel’, the largest product line of Hangers’ Cleaners up-apparel, Hui noted that while the sales declined from $800,000 in quarter 1 to $600,000 in quarter 2, the product line manager of ‘Repurposed apparel’ received a bonus larger than the 1st quarter. The manager of the ‘Repurposed Apparels’ division was eligible for a higher bonus due to an operating profit increase from $90,000 in the 1st quarter to $120,000 in the 2nd quarter. Hui wondered how the product line manager was entitled to a higher bonus with a decline in sales. Hui also wants to know how net income increased with a decline in sales.
Hui found the following data from the financial reports of ‘Repurposed Apparel’:
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Seeking expert assistance for your ACCT1068: Cost Analysis and Organizational Decisions case study? Look no further! Our specialized online assignment writing help at Singapore Assignment Help is tailored to meet the requirements of students at The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT). Our top-notch case study writing service ensures in-depth analysis and well-structured solutions, guaranteeing academic success.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business: Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SUSS
- Provide a brief profile of your client. Identify the client’s ABCs: Counselling Skills Assignment, SUSS
- Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) and/or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units: Ports and Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS
- FIN2001S Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance: Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data: School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment, KU
- BM1987 The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope, and coverage of the Employment: Employment Law Assignment, NYP
- National Gaming Inc. (National) operates the weekly lottery in the country. National is owned by the country’s Finance Ministry: Principle of Finance Assignment, TP
- BBS2019 Use social media analytics to review and provide insights into how followers feel/interact: Business social media analytics Assignment, TP
- EDF5532 Stevie works for a community agency and has been seeing Obsa as a client for 6 months for counseling: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU
- EDF5532 This assignment requires students to work through an ethical decision-making model using the structure suggested: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU