Child Developmental Processes Essay Sample
This essay sample is on Child Developmental Processes Essay for Singapore students. Here we will discuss What is Child Development, the three processes of child development, the Characteristics of the childhood stage, What are the most critical years in a child’s development?, 7 stages of child development, etc.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Singapore students will find it quite helpful to understand child development processes with this essay example. Downloading the custom-made essays, they can approach our experts who are ready and willing to help them according to their school or college needs!
Introduction- Child Developmental Processes Essay
Child development is an important part of childhood. Parents often wonder how to help their children develop properly, and what it means when they reach certain milestones. Developmental psychologists have studied these processes for decades in order to find the best way to support healthy child development.
Main body- Child Developmental Processes Essay
What is Child Development?
Child development refers to the sequence of physical, language, thought and emotional changes that occur in a child from birth through adulthood. During this process, they progress from dependency on their parents/guardians towards increasing independence with each stage being strongly influenced by genetic factors (genes passed down) as well as events during prenatal life like malnutrition or smoking cigarettes which has been linked back into childhood behavior problems for example autism spectrum disorders.
Three processes of child development
The 3 processes of child development are
1. Cognitive Development is when children learn the language and motor skills, begin to understand math and science concepts, and mature socially (specifically through the transition from dependency on parents and caregivers to increased social independence).
2. Emotional Development is how we develop different emotional responses in our brain with age—a process which signals how we perceive, consciously or not, what outside events mean for us (its beginning can be traced back to infancy).
3. Physical Development is when a young person starts puberty (puberty changes physical growth rates that humans experience) then goes into adulthood once hormones stabilize after their pre-teen years into an adult’s twenties. The body remodels throughout all these stages to become the adult we physically are.
Buy high-quality essays & assignment writing as per particular university, high school or college by Singapore Writers
Characteristics of the childhood stage
The children in your life can be a mixed bag. Some are energetic and excited about learning, while others seem moody or apathetic – but no matter what they’re going through it’s important to understand their needs! Here we’ll explore three essential qualities that will help you get the most out of working with kids:
- Dependency (need for care);
- Vulnerability (sensitive nature);
- Resilience (ability withstands difficult situations).
What are the most critical years in a child’s development?
The most important years in a child’s development are between infancy to 7, when they learn social skills necessary for future relationships.
Early childhood is the period of time lasting from about 4-7 years where children grow so quickly that their brains can take in new information and process it at an unprecedented rate. This means the brains of young children are highly susceptible to environmental influences like parents, family members, friends, and society around them.
7 stages of child development
We read that the developmental process is life long process. Thus, there are different stages in it. These stages are, as mentioned below:
- Early childhood
- Middle Childhood
- Early Adulthood
- Middle Adulthood
- Older Adults
In this sample essay, we discussed the topic of “Child Developmental processes” in detail. Here, we first discussed the definition of the developmental processes. After which, we looked at the importance of the same. Moving on, we looked at the different categories or major types. Lastly, we looked at the different stages of the same.
All of these topics or subtopics combined to provide us a brief look into the topic. With this, our essay sample is concluded.
Get help with your psychological homework
Paying someone to write your essay is a common practice in Singapore this day. In addition to this, it is also easier, and guess what? You can do it. We provide the best help with Singapore assignments at the most affordable rates. Plus, we also offer dissertation assistance. Moreover, all of our work is always 100% plagiarism-free and is delivered within the assigned deadline. For the same reason, students approach us demanding “write my assignments for me“. We never disappoint our customers.
However, if you want to read more sample essays like this one. You can visit our website. Here you can find several different subjects including engineering, law, biology, management, and so on. We have plenty of samples on each of these subjects. For instance cognitive Function in Older Adults, Mental Health Depicted in Mainstream Media, Neurocognitive Disorders, Substance Abuse, and Other Disorders, Dissociative Disorder vs Schizophrenia, the Impact of Having a Mental Health Diagnosis, Cognitive Development in Adolescence, and so on.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
- PSY354 Counselling Psychology In Singapore Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- PSY372 Criminal Psychology Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- PSY203 Abnormal Psychology Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- PSY524 Offender Behaviour Change And Rehabilitation Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- PSY523 Forensic Mental Health Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- PSY520 Foundations Of Forensic Psychological Practice Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- PSY513 Learning, Training, And Development Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- PSY511 Selection And Assessment Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- PSY512 Life Career Development, Leadership And Coaching Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- PSY461 Skills In Psychology Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- PSY454 Applied Counselling Psychology Skills Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- PSY377 Applied Psychology Of User Experience Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- PSY373 Psychology Of Nonverbal Behaviors Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- PSY363 Psychology of Consumer Behaviour Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- PSY353 Positive Psychology Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore