Sample on Career Aspiration Essay for Irish students
Aspiring to do things in a career is equally crucial as setting objectives and vital goals in career life. Though many people think that career aspirations and goals are the same thing and use them interchangeably. However, these two terms are not the same and have different roles in an individual’s life. People build up their career aspirations based on their values, talents, lifestyle, and other factors.
The students developing an essay on career aspiration can understand the importance of aspiration in career life and how to aspire themselves to be an expert in their chosen work field. Considering the area of interests and values while brainstorming ideas can help students to choose the right career path.
Essay sample on Career Aspiration
Title: What makes a career aspiration different from career goals?
Goals refer to the short-term actions and act as the stepping stones that people achieve along their way and allow them to let their passion shine. However, aspirations are the long-term goals that serve as destinations or marketers throughout the journey. Understanding career aspirations and being capable to relate them with each area of interest that individuals applied for, increased the chances to get hired. It’s because aspirations decide if an individual is strictly committed towards their job or not. Talking about career aspirations can be quite challenging, especially if an individual is considering various career options.
Main body section:
Examples of career aspiration:
- Executive positions: Getting a job at the executive level or seeking a career in the corporate sector is a common career aspiration. The executives have a high level of authority, power, and influence as well. They are in charge of certain projects, operations, and many other working plans. Sharing aspiration as an executive professional indicates that an individual is ambitious and motivated towards career life.
- Managerial success: When people feel responsible for large projects and departments, they seek out protected managerial roles. The jobs of the manager are highly desirable because they offer benefits, enhances compensation, and capability to make suitable changes at work. Various Singaporean companies promote current employees for manager positions; thus considering aspirations about managerial positions show long-term plans on staying at the company.
- Becoming a trainee: Becoming a trainee or expert in the field of science or academic is a rewarding career. To achieve this goal, individuals need to be highly dedicated to education and able to put out new contributions to the field. People becoming an expert in their interested field can also consider aspiration to become a consultant.
- Owing to a self-settled business: Owning a business offers personal as well as financial freedom and thus contribute to success. A career aspiration of being an entrepreneur in their area of interest shows that individuals have passion and interest to do their best.
- Earning acclaim: Many people consider their career goals to earn rewards and win competitions. Some awards are regarded as a standard of success and excellence in the working line. If an individual is having an aspiration of earning praise and a high-status award, it’s crucial to remain dedicated towards the work.
While applying for a job, the interviewer often asks what are your career aspirations. Being one of the most common questions, the interviewer expects a genuine and motivating answer. Thus it becomes crucial for individuals to discuss their career goals effectively and related them to the job that they are applying for.
Take essay writing assistance from professionals and secure high academic grades
The students can score good marks in their academic assignments by taking help from essay writers from Singapore. The team of SingaporeAssignmentHelp.com provides excellent essay writing solutions that are free of plagiarism. The writers have high experience of writing for Singapore Universities and thus they are aware of the terms and requirements of teachers. They guarantee quality assignment solutions and provide free essay samples so that the students can submit their homework with excellence and on time.
- Meritocracy in Singapore Essay Example
- Career Aspiration Essay Sample
- Coronavirus (Covid 19) Essay Example
- Gibbs Reflective Model Essay Sample
- Therapeutic Event, Doing Arts & Crafts Essay Sample
- Historical Jesus Essay Sample
- Water Scarcity in Singapore Essay Sample
- Diversity and Inclusion in Singapore Essay Sample
- Different Versions Affect the Inerrancy of the Bible Essay Sample
- Bargain Power of Buyers Essay Example for Singapore Students
- Popular Culture of Singapore Essay
- Women Rights Persuasive Essay Example
- Self Introduction Essay Example for College Students