|University of Birmingham (UoB)
You are required to choose a contemporary social issue on which to base your assignment.
This issue should already be the subject of social marketing campaigns and interventions and maybe within any relevant social marketing context where there is already a clear emphasis on achieving behavioral change for both individual and societal benefits to be accrued.
You are advised to take plenty of time to research a number of potential social marketing issues before making your final choice and consult your lecturer if in any doubt about the suitability of your choice of context. Collect as much information as possible on your chosen focus in order to allow you to make your appraisal as complete and as detailed as possible.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Task 1: An analysis of the social issue
- Focus on the behavior and its causes
- Focus on the target audience(s) and the occurrence of the behavior
- How do theoretical models contribute to your understanding of the behavior?
- How does an analysis of the ‘history’ and context of the behavior clarify your understanding of the behavior?
- Do other previous social marketing interventions shed light on the behavior?
- Do other previous social marketing interventions shed light on how the behavior should be tackled?
Task 2: A critical evaluation of a current, contemporary intervention designed to address the social issue
- How well has the intervention been designed, put together?
- How well does the intervention address the behavioral change issue?
- What evidence is there that this intervention has led on from previous ones and/or learned from previous ones?
- What evidence is there that this intervention has incorporated behavior theory into its design/activities
- How appropriate are the initiatives of the intervention?
Task 3: An appraisal of the outcomes of the chosen Intervention
- How do the outcomes of the intervention address the intended objectives of the initiative?
- Where were the successes? Successful parts of the plan?
- Where were the failures? Weaknesses of the plan?
With this in mind, consider…
- What could be done differently?
- What (if anything) should be continued?
- What (if anything) should be discontinued?
Task 4: A proposed change or modification to any aspect(s) of chosen Intervention plan as a result of your appraisal in order to consolidate its efforts to address the social issue
- Taking into account everything you have commented on in the assignment so far what could…
- Be continued and built upon in future interventions to consolidate behavioral change?
- Be modified to improve the intervention and add more effectiveness to future interventions?
- It does not necessarily need to be a completely new plan. Perhaps some changes aimed at continuing to move the initiative forward and making it more effective.
Do you need 24*7 assistance with social marketing assignments? Then hire an online homework helper at Singapore Assignment Help and get instant solutions for any marketing assignment. We provide premium quality content to UoB students at the very best price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- MT4102: Consider the following hypothetical logistics service provider ─ Turbo Charged Courier (TCC): Distribution & Warehouse Assignment, NTU
- MKTG2010: How do attendees rate the quality of performances, diversity of exhibits, inclusivity: Questionnaire Design and Sampling Plan Research Paper, NBS
- MKTG2010: What is the overall level of satisfaction among festival attendees regarding various aspects such as events: Questionnaire Design and Sampling Plan Research Paper, NBS
- CSCI368: In a mobile roaming system, there are three entities: a mobile user U, its home server H: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Alice and Bob are employees residing in two dispersed branches, D1 and D2, of the same company: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Consider the following key exchange protocol which is a variant of the Diffie-Hellman protocol: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- Please state in the report if the HDPE plastic will be used for dry wall ceiling or suspended ceiling: Mechanical Engineering Research Paper, SIT
- Analyse what your personal qualities or characteristics are that can impede or enhance your ability: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- You work as a counselor in the new Crisis Intervention Centre in Mulberry. In response to the incident above: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- Examine FIVE (5) core strengths of the Milan Therapy Model by using case examples mentioned: Counselling of Family Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS