|University||Singapore Management University (SMU)|
You are an IOS App developer working for government departments. Now, you are to design and create a game to encourage outdoor walking and running activity in Singapore. This App allows users to start an activity from their current location, exercise to travel around the neighborhood, and gain points. Points can be used to exchange for several gifts from the gift store.
Describe the workflow of the App, and discuss how the following features in Question 3b are designed and achieved by UIViews/UIControls/SDK, etc. in different view controllers.
The application should include the following features:
Paste related swift code/functions into the report corresponding to the features as comments.
- Users will be rewarded with points for the completed milestones.
- Users can set trip distance, speed, and time of the activity.
- Trip progress and speed/distance/time real-time information are displayed during the activity.
- Alerts will be given when the user is traveling too fast; stops for too long; or travels too far from the start point; and the trip time/distance is finished.
- Points can be used to view and exchange for gifts (at least THREE (3)) on the point exchange store page.
- Postcode and phone number are to be provided when successfully exchanging the gift.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Struggling with iOS Development assignments at Singapore Management University (SMU)? Turn to Singapore Assignment Help, your trusted partner for academic excellence. Our Singaporean Assignment Assistance service is designed to meet your needs. With a team of experienced professionals, we offer top-tier Do My Assignments service, ensuring your success in every project. Visit our website to access expert guidance and score high grades in iOS Development assignments.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business: Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SUSS
- Provide a brief profile of your client. Identify the client’s ABCs: Counselling Skills Assignment, SUSS
- Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) and/or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units: Ports and Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS
- FIN2001S Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance: Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data: School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment, KU
- BM1987 The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope, and coverage of the Employment: Employment Law Assignment, NYP
- National Gaming Inc. (National) operates the weekly lottery in the country. National is owned by the country’s Finance Ministry: Principle of Finance Assignment, TP
- BBS2019 Use social media analytics to review and provide insights into how followers feel/interact: Business social media analytics Assignment, TP
- EDF5532 Stevie works for a community agency and has been seeing Obsa as a client for 6 months for counseling: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU
- EDF5532 This assignment requires students to work through an ethical decision-making model using the structure suggested: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU