|University||University of Sunderland (UoS)|
|Subject||UGB372: Marketing in a Digital World|
LEARNING OUTCOMES ASSESSED:
Upon successful completion of this module, students will have demonstrated: Knowledge
1. Critical understanding of transformations in marketing practices and thinking that are occurring in response to changes in the technological and social environments.
2. Critical understanding of the need for an integrative approach in strategic marketing.
3. Critical evaluation of the challenges faced by marketers in the digital era.Skills
4. Analytical and critical thinking
The impact of COVID-19 on the Singapore economy has been significant. Sectors that have been the most severely affected are those that rely on international travel, including air transport, accommodation, and other tourism-related sectors.
Consumer-facing sectors such as retail and food services have also been badly affected by the cutback in domestic consumption amidst progressively stricter safe distancing measures.
While most sectors are expected to be adversely affected by the COVID-19 outbreak, there are some bright spots in the economy, including new opportunities that have come with the rise in demand for online sales and services.
This has meant that in order to survive, retailers have been faced with the challenges of transforming their marketing strategies and practices.
Select an established local, non-food, retail service organization/brand as the focus of this task.
This organization/brand must have existed prior to “the digital age” and must operate at a national +/or international level, with a presence in Singapore. It must also be sufficiently established to provide appropriate and adequate evidence to illustrate and support the discussion.
Thoroughly research your chosen organization/brand and the marketing environment within which it operates, to:
- Critically evaluate the challenges faced by those responsible for marketing the organization/brand in the digital era. (50% weighting).
- Critically evaluate the transformations in their marketing practices and thinking that is occurring in response to changes in the social environments and the competition and whether they are adopting an integrative approach.
Your work should be underpinned with theory and illustrated with evidence from a range of recent, credible academic and practitioner sources
If you have any of the tough tasks on (UGB372) Marketing in a Digital World Assignment pending and are not capable to do it due to various reasons. then hire an assignment maker to get expert support at Singapore assignment help. We have a pool of professional assignment helpers who serves quality help on marketing assignments. so hurry up and get an outstanding rank in your assignment at the market price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- LOG317: Consider Your Current Employment or an Organisation you are Familiar With: PROCUREMENT STRATEGY AND POLICY Assignment, SUSS
- ACC202: Question 1 At the start of 2021, Henry opened an Interior Design Business The following were Transactions: Financial and Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS
- Challenges in Recognizing Personal/professional Weakness and how it may Have Hampered your Personal and or Professional Development: Specialist Diploma In Digital Marketing & Communication Management Coursework, TP
- ACC202: Question 3 You Have just Joined an SGX-listed Company The CEO has Asked you to Write a Report on the Financial Performance: Financial and Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS
- Many Firms Target the Lead Users or Innovators with their New Products : Marketing Principles Assignment, TP
- ECON1035: The Role of Temperature in Economic Development has Been an Important Question: Business Statistics Report,
- FIN382: You Have been Hired to Advise the Executive Team of a Construction and Engineering Firm: Risk Management for Finance and Technology Assignment, SUSS
- ACC202: Question 2 2020 was a Challenging year for Momo Hardware Hit by a Sharp fall in sales, the Company allowed Credit sales for the First Time: Financial and Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS
- FIN383: Question 1 Ant, the Titan of Fintech in China, is Seeking a dual listing in Hong Kong and Shanghai: Financial Technologies and Innovations Assignment, SUSS
- Attend a Meeting Regarding Restructuring their IT infrastructure and Services: Business Computing and Information Systems Assignment, UCLAN