|University||Temasek Polytechnic (TP)|
|Subject||Diploma in Security & Fire Safety Studies|
Students are formally advised that the only acceptable practice allowed in relation to providing referencing at the end of an assignment, essay or research paper is a list of references that have been cited in the assignment, essay, or research paper. Students may title this ‘Reference List’ or ‘Bibliography’ but this list will only include cited references. This means that students should not include in their reference list/bibliography any material that is not clearly cited in the body of their assignment.
Students should familiarise themselves with scholarly conventions regarding sources and their acknowledgment. Plagiarism, the unacknowledged use of the work of others, is not tolerated and a range of disciplinary measures is in place for sanctioning this. A student shall not plagiarise in any type of assessment.
Plagiarism is the act of taking and using another person’s work as one’s own. Where plagiarism occurs in items of assessment contributing to the result in a unit, it shall be regarded as, and treated in the same manner as, cheating in an examination. For the purpose of these rules any of the following acts constitute plagiarism unless the work is appropriately acknowledged:
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Often students are struck with a tough Diploma in Security & Fire Safety Studies Essay task? then request us to write my essay cheap at Singapore Assignment Help. we have a team of highly skilled essay writers who write custom essay papers on safety management assignments at a most reasonable price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business: Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SUSS
- Provide a brief profile of your client. Identify the client’s ABCs: Counselling Skills Assignment, SUSS
- Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) and/or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units: Ports and Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS
- FIN2001S Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance: Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data: School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment, KU
- BM1987 The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope, and coverage of the Employment: Employment Law Assignment, NYP
- National Gaming Inc. (National) operates the weekly lottery in the country. National is owned by the country’s Finance Ministry: Principle of Finance Assignment, TP
- BBS2019 Use social media analytics to review and provide insights into how followers feel/interact: Business social media analytics Assignment, TP
- EDF5532 Stevie works for a community agency and has been seeing Obsa as a client for 6 months for counseling: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU
- EDF5532 This assignment requires students to work through an ethical decision-making model using the structure suggested: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU