Submit a formal report for this assignment: To develop a one-year Strategic Marketing Plan for a new business that you intend to start in Singapore next year by applying the concepts covered in this module.
a) Suggested table of contents: You need to prepare a strategic marketing plan which applies relevant key concepts in a creative and innovative way while addressing the following headings:
1. Introduction: A brief introduction to the new product (goods or services) offered.(100 words) New business to start in Singapore: Setting up a postpartum care hotel where new moms can check-in and rest-up, while their precious babes are taken care of 24/7 by trained nurses. It offers accommodations from 2 weeks to a month stay, serve nourishing confinement meals, provides postnatal massages etc (Business/company name will be MAMA).Please read the below links for a better idea of postpartum care centres:
“women choose to have fewer children-often only one child-and as the average age offirst-time mothers increases, families are more willing to splurge on pampering themselves after childbirth.”https://qz.com/1036828/in-taiwan-the-miserable-postpartum-period-is-an-increasingly-lavish-five-star-experience/
5. Marketing strategy: all of the main elements of the marketing mix (Product, Price, Promotion, Place) (1000 words)6. Financials Projections: budgets and sales forecasts (100 words)
• The depth and quality of marketing analysis as well as quality and appropriateness of the strategic marketing plan:
• Good understanding of the business environment and the firm’s business model based on the available data.
• Clear rationale for suggesting the marketing strategy and its components.
• Evidence why the chosen approach is seen as the most effective for the presented challenge (including decisions about business model, branding, competitive decisions, marketing communications and marketing mix)
• Evidence of application of appropriate & relevant strategy and marketing concepts from the course & other readings.
• Cohesive plan where each of the elements makes sense in the context of the others to comprise an integrated, well thought through, balanced coherent plan.
• Ability to think creatively to meet the challenges set out in the assignment brief including application of innovative and up-to-date thinking.c) General Layout of Written Assignment
• Length of rep•rt: 2000 w•rds (10% variati•n is permitted; w•rd c•unt excludes references, tables & figures and appendices).
• Assignment must be in rep•rt f•rmat with headings and sub-headings.
• Type written with Times New Roman font size: 12, 1.5 line spacing, standard margins. Single or double side printing.
• Please use Harvard referencing style.
Check this free sample case study assignment done on the company Speedo Inc, so students can easily check the quality work. Order Now!Download Sample
Financial Statement Analysis sample offered free by singapore assignment help to show the quality work they deliver to students. Order now!Download Sample
If you are looking for a Business Communication Assignment, then you can check this link and get the best free assignment sample. You can also order a custom work prepared for you specifically.Download Sample
If you are looking for a case study assignment based on Nokia's Luxury Mobile Phone For The Urban Rich, then you can download the sample from here. Check now!Download Sample