|Subject||SMO101: Sustainable Maritime Operations Access Course|
A formative assessment is a collection of questions and tasks to test your knowledge of the lectures you have just watched. Formative assessment questions can be found throughout the Total Learning Package (TLP) alongside the video lectures, after the lectures, or included in the transcripts. They allow you to work through problems at your own pace to satisfy yourself that you have fully understood the teaching and learning which has been covered in the lecture.
We have provided all the answers to the formative questions so that you can compare your answers with the ones provided and re-visit the lectures if necessary. You may also wish to discuss these in tutorials, or online with your fellow students in the discussion forum.
Your performance in these formative tasks is not marked by your course tutor
and does not count towards the overall module mark. We highly recommend that you complete all the formative questions, as the module has been designed very carefully to use these questions to build your knowledge and understanding. Completing the formative questions will help you in writing your marked coursework – this is described in the section below.
Coursework is submitted by fixed deadlines for marking and feedback. The marks that you achieve for your coursework count towards your overall module mark, and eventually, your grade for the whole program. Hence this type of assessment is often referred to as ‘summative’. The assessment questions contained in this document focus on the learning outcomes of the module and this assessment document contains everything you need to prepare your module coursework. Please review the Learning Outcomes in the Module Record located on the TLP.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
If you need help with coursework writing, you can pay for SMO101: Sustainable Maritime Operations Access and get assistance which is available 24/7. Just contact us and hire cheap assignment help at a cheap price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- MO9623: Critically evaluate the issues involved in relation to the effective Logistical movement of products: Supply Networks Report, NUN
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU
- COM322: Write a report identifying the ethical issue and which MEAA Code of Ethics standards it relates to: Media Law and Ethics Report, SUSS
- The client, Mr Yeo, is a 65-year-old Chinese male, divorced, living alone, and was admitted to the hospital in a near-comatose condition: Master of Counselling Case Study, SUSS
- LAW303: Ms Lim Siew Ling is suing her sister-in-law, Ms Neo Choon Sian, for calling her a “rotten woman” after throwing a bunch of bananas: Law of Business Organisations Case Study, SUSS
- MNGT 6801: Given the future focus of this unit, you need to understand not just current opportunities and threats: Global Strategic Management Report, BU
- ANL551: In a theoretically ‘ideal’ labor market, applicants with the same product attributes should be equally paid when hired by any organization: Data Analytics for Decision Makers Report, SUSS
- Evaluate the interviews in a table and identify the problems for the market exit in Romania procedure for market entry: Management Thesis, CU
- BUS353: Provide evidence of the background reading and research you have done to inform your choice of topic: Project Management Dissertation, SUSS
- S3289C: Provide background information and a profile of your chosen sports event and Identify and describe the roles of two key stakeholders: Facilities and Events Management Coursework, RP