|University||Republic Polytechnic (RP)|
|Subject||S3709C: Fitness and Conditioning|
This assignment requires you to evaluate the given case study below and propose a training regime to achieve the client’s goal(s).
Maurice is a 40-year-old foreign exchange trader. Due to the high stress in his job, he smokes and drinks quite often; which also resulted in being overweight and hypertensive. In a recent company check-up, the doctor advised Maurice to start exercising to manage his weight and hypertension first before prescribing him any medication for hypertension. Maurice’s bio-data is shown in Table 1.
Maurice has been sedentary for years; thus, he consulted a trainer (you) to help him achieve his goal(s). He has no other medical conditions apart from hypertension. Assuming the trainer had performed the following fitness assessments, the results are shown below.
Identify and explain all the steps that the trainer needs to perform on Maurice before an exercise regime is prescribed. Consider what the appropriate goals should be, both short and long-term. Design a physical training regime for Maurice to help him achieve his goal(s); and provide strategies for Maurice to adhere to his training regime, etc.
The training regime should be sufficient in duration to allow for progressive changes to be made to ultimately reach the desired goal(s). Provide the rationales and all other information needed for your prescription. Use tables and paragraphs where appropriate; do not use bullet points in your assignment.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you a university student and struggling with tough S3709C: Fitness and Conditioning Coursework? Then hire a coursework writer online at Singapore Assignment Help. Here we have a huge group of professional experts who can produce error free coursework solution on nursing assignments at a cheap price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- GSP165: Mr Forgetful is about to marry Miss Busy in two weeks’ time. All the plans for the big wedding day are in place: The Law and You Assignment, SUSS
- ECO203: The ASEAN-China Free Trade Area (ACFTA) entered into force in various phases, starting as early as 2005: International Economics Assignment, SUSS
- HRM358: What are this person’s social identities? How are they similar or dissimilar to your identities? What kind of stereotypes: Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace Assignment, SUSS
- Tony Starch is a Perth-based entrepreneur who has been developing artificial intelligence software using a machine-learning: Legal Problem Solving Case Study, NUS
- You are an IOS App developer working for government departments. Now, you are to design and create a game to encourage: iOS Development Assignment, SMU
- What types of distinctive resources and competence are the source of Lofoten Seaweeds’s competitive advantages: Strategic Analysis Assignment, NUS
- ICT233: The dataset in question provides a rich overview of Housing and Development Board (HDB) flat transactions in Singapore: Data Programming Assignment, SUSS
- With reference to a service industry of your choice, use appropriate frameworks to analyze the internal: Strategic Management in a Global Context Essay, NUS
- Kang Motors Ltd (KML) is a local business specializing in the trading and servicing of cars. The company’s office is located: Management Report Assignment, NUS
- Sam’s communication skills were very highly developed for a child who is 40 months of age. She was able to complete: Psychosocial Perspectives Case Study, CU