|University||Republic Polytechnic (RP)|
|Subject||S3709C: Fitness and Conditioning|
This assignment requires you to evaluate the given case study below and propose a training regime to achieve the client’s goal(s).
Maurice is a 40-year-old foreign exchange trader. Due to the high stress in his job, he smokes and drinks quite often; which also resulted in being overweight and hypertensive. In a recent company check-up, the doctor advised Maurice to start exercising to manage his weight and hypertension first before prescribing him any medication for hypertension. Maurice’s bio-data is shown in Table 1.
Maurice has been sedentary for years; thus, he consulted a trainer (you) to help him achieve his goal(s). He has no other medical conditions apart from hypertension. Assuming the trainer had performed the following fitness assessments, the results are shown below.
Identify and explain all the steps that the trainer needs to perform on Maurice before an exercise regime is prescribed. Consider what the appropriate goals should be, both short and long-term. Design a physical training regime for Maurice to help him achieve his goal(s); and provide strategies for Maurice to adhere to his training regime, etc.
The training regime should be sufficient in duration to allow for progressive changes to be made to ultimately reach the desired goal(s). Provide the rationales and all other information needed for your prescription. Use tables and paragraphs where appropriate; do not use bullet points in your assignment.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you a university student and struggling with tough S3709C: Fitness and Conditioning Coursework? Then hire a coursework writer online at Singapore Assignment Help. Here we have a huge group of professional experts who can produce error free coursework solution on nursing assignments at a cheap price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Students will individually interview two parents and develop a 2-week activity plan for the theme on transition from preschool to primary school: Family & Community Partnership Assignment, NIEC
- LOG353: determine the three (3) most significant effects of the war on the shipping industry: Ocean Freight Management Essay, SUSS
- HRM359: Imagine that you are the global HR manager who has put together a package for the global worker, Hal Yamashita: Global Human Resource Essay, SUSS
- psy353: Demonstrate how optimism and hope can help us navigate the challenges of living with Covid: Positive Psychology Assignment, SUSS
- ED5880: Explore the relevant literature regarding two models of change leadership – Kotter (2012): Educational Leadership Assignment, JCU
- PSY371e: To apply the breadth and depth of your knowledge as a young performance psychologist: Performance Psychology TMA Assignment, SUSS
- BUSM4306: You are a workplace psychosocial risk assessment consultant hired by the WHWS manager of the regional branch of ServiceNow: Work health and safety Report, RMIT
- EC1002: In an economy there are two goods, x and y, which are produced by capital and labour: Introduction to Economics Assignment, UOL
- Financial Technology (FinTech), Digital Banking and Blockchain Final Individual Assignment, UoM
- BUS368: Researchers have proposed many product concepts by framing the idea of a product differently: Innovation Management and Digital Transformation GBA Assignment, SUSS