|Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
INTRODUCTION Rate of reaction Collision theory Factors that affect that of reaction
MATERIALS AND METHOD Summaries experimental procedure in paragraph form ( write on passive form and past tense) RESULTS AND CALCULATION Table average value include working Lab notebook Label the table And time taken Plot graph (cm3) (s) Must curve even if doesn’t touch all the points DISCUSSION discuss the result Talk about the result.
Explain results Other things tat can influence the rate of reaction Discuss y you see this obersvation if you see a increasing trend or decreasing trend explain using theory of rate of reaction interms of collision theory and rate of reaction draw reference from online sources like journals and textbooks
highlight key finding of experiment relationship between sodium carbonate and rate of reaction.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- CSCI368: In a mobile roaming system, there are three entities: a mobile user U, its home server H: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Alice and Bob are employees residing in two dispersed branches, D1 and D2, of the same company: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Consider the following key exchange protocol which is a variant of the Diffie-Hellman protocol: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- Please state in the report if the HDPE plastic will be used for dry wall ceiling or suspended ceiling: Mechanical Engineering Research Paper, SIT
- Analyse what your personal qualities or characteristics are that can impede or enhance your ability: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- You work as a counselor in the new Crisis Intervention Centre in Mulberry. In response to the incident above: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- Examine FIVE (5) core strengths of the Milan Therapy Model by using case examples mentioned: Counselling of Family Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS
- HR9509: As member of a research group, you have been asked to choose a country and critically assess relevant issues: Global, Comparative and Cross-Cultural HRM Assignment, NU
- BM1988: Identify and explain any TWO (2) possible appraisal issues faced by the organization: Performance management Case Study, NYP
- Considerable research during the last two decades has concentrated on aggregate production planning: Supply Chain Analytics Case Study, RMIT