Prepare a report detailing all the cost-cutting measures that you will propose in the Housekeeping department without drastically affecting the quality of service in your hotel. You are to justify all your proposed recommendations.
Project Scenario: You are the Housekeeper of Hotel Prestige. The economic outlook has taken a turn for the worse and tourist arrival has dropped. Occupancy for your hotel has been re-forecasted to 50.4% from the original 88.2% for the remaining months of this year. Hotel Prestige has 300 guest rooms. 2 meeting rooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Cafe and 1 Lobby Lounge
1) Room Quote for each Attendant is 15 credits per shift
2) Currently, there are 20 full-time Room Attendants
3) Each Room Attendant is entitled to 1 off day per week, 11 public holiday per year, 14 days annual leave, 14 days medical leave
4) Housekeeping has a pool of part-times to assist in room cleaning when occupancy is high.
5) Housekeeping provides 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 2 face towels, 1 bathmat and 1 bath rug in each room
6) Amenities include 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 1 bath gel, 1 30g bar soap, 1 10kg bar soap, 1 shower cap, 1 emery cap, 1 comb, 1 shaver, 1 vanity kit, 1 sewing kit and 2 toothbrushes with mini toothpaste
7) Housekeeping provides night turndown services for all occupied rooms
1) Housekeeping uses a contract cleaning of public areas
2) There are 5 Public Area cleaners(under hotel payroll and not contract cleaning company handling the day time clearing)
1) Housekeeping uses an out-sourced laundry contractor to handle the washing of room linens, F&B linens, guest laundry, and staff uniform
2) There are 3 uniform attendants in the linen room
1) Housekeeping uses an external florist to supply fresh flowers to the hotel. The current contract includes 4 fresh flower arrangements in the lobby that are changed on a weekly basis. Fresh Flowers are also provided in all VIP rooms.
The assignment experts at SingaporeAssignmentHelp.com present the best homework help services for all the Singapore university learners. We have the best team of academic experts that do not miss your deadline and offer instant online assignment help services for the students.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Apply One Positive Psychology Intervention in Your Life and Assess the Outcome: Positive Psychology Intervention Report, CU
- ICT380: The Need for Information Security Management for Small to Medium Size Enterprises: Information Security Policy And Governance Essay, MU
- Demonstrate Knowledge and Understanding of the Values and Principles Behind Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion: Early Childhood Essay, NUS
- Critically Analyse the Digital Marketing Strategies of an Australian Health Message: Online Marketing Strategies Analytic Report, SMU
- LOG221: Imagine that You Work for the World Bank and You have been Called to Ghana: International Trade Management Assignment, SUSS
- Language Allows Humans to Express Our Ideas and is Believed to be an Innate: Language and the Brain Assignment, NUS
- SE2211: Demonstrates the Usefulness and Importance of Looking at Processes in Southeast Asia: Social History of Southeast Asia Essay, NUS
- BUS354: Select a Financial Institution (Banks or Insurers) of Which You are a Customer: Customer Relationship Management Assignment, SUSS
- ACC3005: Many Auditors have Begun to Turn Their Sights to Their Next Group of Audits: Audit and Assurance Assignment, SIM
- BLAW1002: The Commonwealth Bank of Australia: Rogue One: Markets and Legal Frameworks Case Study, CU