|University||The University of Newcastle (UoN)|
|Subject||OHSE3630: Hygiene and Toxicology II|
Hygiene and Toxicology
Each group will be required to prepare a seminar reviewing evidence of harm that results from exposure to a hazardous chemical. The hazardous substance as the topic for the investigation is Cadmium and Cadmium Compounds.
The group is required to research the relationship between exposure to the chemical (dose) and harm. You will need to research both human and animal studies to develop a view of the dose-effect and dose-response relationships. The research studies should be reviewed to try to ascertain the threshold of harm for that chemical.
You must then compare the determined threshold of harm with the Occupational Exposure Limit (OEL) that applies for that chemical in Singapore and Australia. If there is a difference between the threshold that emerges from the review of the research studies and the quoted OEL, possible reasons for the discrepancy should be discussed.
The group needs to develop a 20-minute PowerPoint Presentation to deliver their findings.
Get the best online assignment help on (OHSE3630) Hygiene and Toxicology II Assignment. We have 2000+ Ph.D. writers who are highly experienced and knowledgeable to serve doubtless solutions on a medical science assignment. Our expert support 24*7 services to help you to get securing a higher rank in every assignment.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- ISIT312: Assume That a file Orderline.txt Contains Information About the Products Included in the Orders Submitted by the Customers: Big Data Management Assignment, SCIT
- Identify Logistics Problems in the Supply Chain (analyze the root cause) Use Fishbone Diagram Can Show 3-4 Root Cause: Logistics and Supply chain Management Report, SUSS
- Constructor Pte Ltd has more than 500 Employees on the Global Scale and Has Achieved Excellent Record in Safety Certification: Safety, Health and Environmental Management Assignment, MDIS
- COR160: Singapore Government is Increasing the Benefits for Parents to Have Babies Due to the Pandemic Situation: Essential Academic Writing Skills Essay, SUSS
- ANL321: Gwynedd County Council is Eager to Improve the Rates of Waste Food Recycling: Statistical Methods Assignment, SUSS
- BUS350: You are required to provide a written analysis of one case study of Kill Kapture: Strategic Marketing Case Study, MU
- ICT301 : Find a case related to Enterprise Architecture (EA), Introduce the Case, and Discuss how the Documentation Framework in the Case is Different from the EA3 cube Framework Tn the Textbook: Enterprise Architectures Essay, MU
- Shipping Pte Ltd Ventured into the Logistics Industry in April 2020 After the Pandemic Started: Business Management Report, NYP
- S2059C: Discuss How the Assigned Topics from Either Group A OR Group B Below are Relevant to Your case Study: Sports Sociology and Inclusive Physical ActivityCase Study, RP
- Choose any Company (MNC or SME) of your Choice from Any Country Students are Encouraged to Choose a Company Based on Their Specialization of Study: Principles of Management (PMGT) Assignment, KU