|University||Edinburgh Napier University (ENU)|
|Subject||NUR09718: Advancing Practice through Research|
PART 1: Finding evidence
1. Explain the term ‘hierarchy of evidence’. Use a reference to support your definition. APA 7th must be used.
2. List four search terms you would use to find literature on your chosen scenario and explain why you have chosen each term in the table below.
|Search Term Used||Explanation|
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
3. Justify the search engines and databases you have used in the table below. Why are they relevant to your chosen topic and profession?
|Search Engine / Database Used||Justification|
PART 2: Designing your study
4. Complete the following table for your small pilot study design.
|(b)||Research Approach||☐Qualitative ☐Quantitative|
|(f)||Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria|
|(h)||Informed Consent Process|
|(i)||Data Collection Methods|
|(j)||Data Analysis Methods|
5. List below 5 references that you have used to design your small pilot study. APA 7th must be used.
PART 3: Sharing your research
6. Explain how you would share the findings of your small pilot study and who you would share your findings with.
7. Discuss three barriers that might hinder the sharing of your research. Use a different reference to support each barrier.
So many nursing students face too many complications when writing (NUR09718) advancing practice through research assignments. For this reason, we at SingaporeAssignmentHelp.com provide nursing assignment writing services for students in Singapore; so that, you can submit quality nursing assignments and score high grades with them in your exams. So If you are looking for someone, who can help with nursing practices theories and model assignments, let hire our assignment experts today, and allow them to write your critical nursing assignments for you.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Nick has Joined the National Recreation Agency (NRA) as a Programme Development Executive (PDE): Conflict Management Assignment, KU
- Formulate an Emergency Response Plan (ERP) So that It would Help You to Organize: Fire Safety Manager Assignment, ITE
- TBA2105: Smartphones with Internet Connectivity are Probably be Considered More Essential Items: Web Mining Assignment, NUS
- The Chairman Said that There was No Statistic Available Therefore More Research: Event Planning & Management Assignment, SMU
- MME2151: The Lumped-Parameter Model (Also Called Lumped-Element Model, or Lumped-Component Model) Simplifies: Electro-Mechanical Systems Technology Assignment, SIT
- We Consider a Triangle ABC with Fixed Base Length b = BC and the Area of the Triangle: Mathematics Homework, NUS
- Develop a Strategy for the Retail or Manufacturing Type Organization Chosen Which will Transition: Supply Chain Management (SCM) Assignment, SMU
- BCLE002: Identify the Key Stakeholders/Players to Stage a Tradeshow that Comprises: Mice Management Assignment, TP
- BM1378/BM5082: An Abrupt Freeze to a Long-Standing Procedure: URA Halts Re-issue of Option to Purchase: Word Processing and IT Presentation Assignment, NYP
- MME2121: A Training Model of an Overhead Gantry Crane is Shown in Figure 2: Engineering Dynamics Assignment, SIT