|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||MNO2007: Leadership and Ethics|
This assessment is designed to help you develop an awareness of leadership behaviour, and the application of leadership theory, to scenarios in a feature film. You are required to select a role of a leader from the following feature film and write the critique.
- The Iron Lady (2012) – Featuring Meryl Streep, this film is about Margaret Thatcher, the former British Prime Minister who broke through gender barriers and class to be heard in a male-dominated world.
Your essay should contain the following sections.
1. A brief introduction outlining the key facts in the selected film.
2. A brief description of the selected leader’s character and the leadership style.
3. A brief review of the selected responsible leadership theory.
4. Application of the selected responsible leadership theory (RLP or RLR) to the film to critique the (a) leader and follower/s behaviour, and (b) the contextual factors in the film.
5. A conclusion containing your views on how changing the role of the leader and follower/s behaviour and the contextual situation in the film could lead to responsible leadership outcomes.
- What is the leader’s history and how might it have affected the leadership philosophy?
- What is the vision of the leader?
- What responsible leadership messages are evident in the leader’s vision?
- How does the leader make responsible decisions and solve problems?
- How do the stakeholders view the selected leader’s leadership behaviour?
- What effect does the context have on responsible leadership decisions and outcomes?
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Grab write my essay Singapore on MNO2007: Leadership and Ethics. our experts are so efficient to write a fresh and original essay paper on leadership assignments. so hurry up and hire our top-rated essay writing service at an effective price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- critique the law (the instrument) and makes recommendations to the team in the harmonization project on how the reformation of that law could be useful: Transnational Commercial Law Report
- Persuading Singaporeans to support Singapore’s present defence policy is becoming increasingly challenging: Military Studies Minor Essay, SUSS
- S3709C: propose a training regime to achieve the client’s goal(s) Maurice is a 40-year-old foreign exchange trader: Fitness and Conditioning Coursework, RP
- Your manager has reviewed and satisfied with your engineering services delivering plan: Unit 35: Professional Engineering Management Report
- CSCI361: you are to design and implement (t, n) Shamir’s secret sharing scheme as described in the lecture in C++, Java or Python: Cryptography and Secure Applications Assignment, UOW
- BME215e: The ongoing global pandemic of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections is causing deaths daily: Clinical Trials Report, SUSS
- HBC201: Studies have suggested that people suffering from depressive disorders tend to seek support from their families: Research Methods for the Social and Behavioural Sciences Assignment, SUSS
- HRM263: The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic is caused by a highly infectious virus that could have severe health consequences: Team Dynamics Assignment, SUSS
- OMGT2228: A well-known commercial bank in Australia is interested in estimating the number of new bank account opened by customers in each year: OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT Assignment, RMIT
- HCM551: The CHRO has recently attended a conference – “The Future of Work after Covid” and “Total Rewards Management in the New Normal: Human Capital Management in the New Normal Assignment, SUSS