|Subject||MGMT335: International Business|
The purpose of this study was to determine the possibility of going internationalization of a Singapore-based inflight catering company, SATS Ltd. (previously known as Singapore Airport Terminal Services Limited). By, expanding and further diversifying its presence in various area within the ASIA market. Its main business of SATS includes ground-handling and inflight catering service
1.2Limitations of the Study
Considering the current pandemic of COVID-19 situation, this study may be limited due to the nature of SATS’s businessthat revolves in Ground Handling and Aviation Catering Service Industry. Importantly, with the closure of the international boarders in light to fight the spread of COVID-19, business like SATS which heavily relates to the travel industry consequently,experiencing an onslaught unpredicted trend (Travel & Tourism Economic Impact | World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC), 2021).Therefore, all the data used for SATSwere based on pre-COVID.
1.3Methods of the Study
In this study, for us to have a deeper understanding of SATS’s potential, we have used various methodology throughout various sections of this report. For instance, in this report, we have three projects to illustrate the analysis of the company, potential markets of internationalization, the entry modes, and exit strategy.
Section 2, Project 1
We started off by deep dive and valuate the company’s goal and mission. Then using different methodology such as PESTLE to analyse the macro-environment, identify the industrial life cycle of SATS, and apply Bowman Strategic Clock and BCG matrix to analyse the company’s strategic positioning. Based on these analyses, we will provide the recommendation of the internationalization for SATS.
Section 3, Project 2
With our findings in Section 2 above, we then evaluate further the potential growth and method how could SATS develop their business further in our chosen country, Japan, and Vietnam for comparison. The analysis includes institutional homogeneity and heterogeneity analysis, production factor accessibility analysis, target segmentation, and sales potential analysis, market accessibility, and competitor analysis. Given all the analysis, we identify Japan as a good selection for SATS to start its new business.
Section 4 for Project 3
For a total overview of our recommendation, we list out the potential entry modes and justify which mode is the suitable one for SATS. The potential strategic suppliers and partners are also identified. Finally, we illustrate the financial planning and the exit strategy.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
We at Singapore Assignment Help offer comprehensive report writing help on MGMT335: International Business. Our professional writers are capable to provide step by step guide to prepare a unique report on an international business assignment. The reports we offer to you are designed by experienced report writers who are holding degrees like masters and Ph.D. in their respective fields. So hurry up and secure an outstanding grade in each and every report at an affordable price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- A Nurses’ Guide to the Critical Reading of Research : Nursing Research Paper, SIT
- How media changes the way we communicate” Paraphrase lines 28-33 using the steps covered: Learning and Academic Skills Assignments, BAC
- The Extent to Which the law of Defamation Successfully Balances the right to Freedom of Expression: LAW OF TORT Assignment, TP
- Assume that you were Recently Hired as a Financial Advisor of Wilmar International (SGX: F34), a listed Company on the SingaporeCorporate Finance Assignment, NUS
- Provide Students hands-on Experience in Conceptualizing an Information System to create competitive advantages for a selected organization: Diploma In Infocomm Technology Report
- Precise Infotech, a prominent American start-up corporation, and Wu Yin Communications: law Case Study, NUS
- P30899: The Efficient Market Hypothesis(EMH) Continues to Provide a Convincing Explanation of how Asset Prices: Advanced Global Financial Management (AGFM) Coursework, UoP
- Introduction to the Company and Provide some Background and current state of the company: Marketing Coursework, SUSS
- Workplace Conflicts Arising from Working in Teams and Communication Breakdown: Business Management with Communications Report, UoB
- Identify a Research paper that has Investigated the Compartment and Explain how they Identified the Compartment in that Study: Molecular Cell Biology Essay, NUS