|Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
|MED900: Article paper presentation Research Paper
In small groups, you will present to the class your critical understanding of one quantitative AND one qualitative research article. The goal is to allow you to demonstrate your understanding and critical perspectives about an area of educational research that is relevant to your group’s interests and teaching/learning needs. Further, the goal is to help you develop your skills in making sense of and evaluating the quality of research articles, which are fundamental skills for graduate school across all subjects as well as professional practice.
You have 15 minutes for each group presentation, and we hope your group demonstrates the growing ability to understand how to understand, articulate, and critique educational research at the graduate level. During your group presentation, the rest of your course mates will be writing a short reflection about your presentation.
Likewise, you are also expected to write a reflection of each group presentation which you observed. There will be 5 minutes allotted for Q&A and for non-presenters to finalize their short reflection. The following show the details of the Quantitative Group Presentation. A separate document will be shared for the Qualitative Group Presentation.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- MKTG2010: How do attendees rate the quality of performances, diversity of exhibits, inclusivity: Questionnaire Design and Sampling Plan Research Paper, NBS
- MKTG2010: What is the overall level of satisfaction among festival attendees regarding various aspects such as events: Questionnaire Design and Sampling Plan Research Paper, NBS
- CSCI368: In a mobile roaming system, there are three entities: a mobile user U, its home server H: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Alice and Bob are employees residing in two dispersed branches, D1 and D2, of the same company: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Consider the following key exchange protocol which is a variant of the Diffie-Hellman protocol: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- Please state in the report if the HDPE plastic will be used for dry wall ceiling or suspended ceiling: Mechanical Engineering Research Paper, SIT
- Analyse what your personal qualities or characteristics are that can impede or enhance your ability: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- You work as a counselor in the new Crisis Intervention Centre in Mulberry. In response to the incident above: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- Examine FIVE (5) core strengths of the Milan Therapy Model by using case examples mentioned: Counselling of Family Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS
- HR9509: As member of a research group, you have been asked to choose a country and critically assess relevant issues: Global, Comparative and Cross-Cultural HRM Assignment, NU