Marine Insurance Law (Essay) This assignment has TWO questions. Answer BOTH questions. Illustrate your answers with cases, statutes and examples.
1. “The old-established rule of Utmost Good Faith in insurance is a requirement that is rather more than strictly necessary”. Critically examine this assertion in the light of both the MIA 1906 and IA 2015 legislation and decided cases.
2. Only claims for fortuitous losses that have been proximately caused by an insured peril will be indemnified. Demonstrate how the law of marine insurance addresses the issue of causation. Each question should have a proper introduction and conclusion. Submitted essay should not exceed 3,000 words in length (excluding the list of references).
• Structure – introduction; content fluidity; ease of reading and comprehension; logically sequenced sections and conclusion that indicate the student’s line of thought; clearly defined paragraphs that have interconnectivity; accurate grammar, spelling, punctuation and sentence construction.
• The questions should be answered in regards to the UK English Law. (Marine Insurance Act 1906 and Insurance Act 2015). Do not use any other country legislation.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Require a great assistance in marine engineering assignments then waste no more your time and come to SingaporeAssignmentHelp.com. We have a team of prominent writers that look after your work. Acquire the best essay help online services from our experts.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- CSCI368: Alice and Bob are employees residing in two dispersed branches, D1 and D2, of the same company: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Consider the following key exchange protocol which is a variant of the Diffie-Hellman protocol: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- Please state in the report if the HDPE plastic will be used for dry wall ceiling or suspended ceiling: Mechanical Engineering Research Paper, SIT
- Analyse what your personal qualities or characteristics are that can impede or enhance your ability: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- You work as a counselor in the new Crisis Intervention Centre in Mulberry. In response to the incident above: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- Examine FIVE (5) core strengths of the Milan Therapy Model by using case examples mentioned: Counselling of Family Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS
- HR9509: As member of a research group, you have been asked to choose a country and critically assess relevant issues: Global, Comparative and Cross-Cultural HRM Assignment, NU
- BM1988: Identify and explain any TWO (2) possible appraisal issues faced by the organization: Performance management Case Study, NYP
- Considerable research during the last two decades has concentrated on aggregate production planning: Supply Chain Analytics Case Study, RMIT
- A sequence of ‘interview questions, conducted the interviews, coded the data, and started to analyze the results: Research Assignment, SUSS