|University||PSB Academy (PSB)|
|Subject||Business Logistics Management|
Managers need to think differently about what they do and the purpose of the organization and organizational networks in satisfying demand through effective (strategic) and efficient (operational) supply chain structures, relationships, and strategies.
Operations to Strategy
- Operational Focus
- Pervasive in most organizations.
- Managers are promoted to positions demanding strategic thinking and strategic skill from positions demanding different, important operational thinking and skill sets.
- The tendency is often to retain operational thinking without recognizing the shift required in their new roles to think strategically.
- Strategic Focus
- Thinking into operational activities likely to work in practice is an important competence for strategic development to be successful.
- Managers who can successfully make the transition from operational to strategic thinkers are a very powerful force for their organization.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Are you searching for the best report-writing help in Singapore? Then, Singapore Assignment Help is the ultimate place for you, we have a panel of professional writers who have years of experience so they can easily customize your Business Logistics Management Report in a well-formatted & error-less manner at a cheap price. Our experts also provide you Management Assignment Help.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- The world of transportation is changing. Due to increasing mobility demand, challenges like financing, dealing with emissions: Sustainable Transportation Essay, NUS
- The internal audit on WSH Management System failed for your company and one of the nonconformances stated: Workplace Safety and Health System Management Assignment, NUS
- NUR09122: Discuss how you would search for evidence and evaluate this selected evidence. Design a small pilot study: Advancing Practice through Research Assignment,
- Define and explain fixed assets and their relationship with depreciation. Define working capital and its importance/role in business: Financial Management Assignment, SMU
- In order for you to be able to determine what your values are, it is important that we first define what we mean by the term “value”: Critical Analysis on Tourism Leadership Assignment, KU
- Ms. A is a staff member who joined 4 months ago and was quickly promoted to a senior management role due to her excellence: Secretary Assignment, SI
- Brand Consultant and develop a corporate brand revitalization strategy and a communication plan to generate better: Marketing Report, CU
- BM0180: Identify relevant articles on the event/issue in the International Business (IB) environment, specifically in the areas of PESTEL: International Business Assignment, NYP
- Are you surprised to see these temples belonging to 2 different religions located just beside each other: Understanding Singapore Assignment, NUS
- The aim of the essay is to allow you to demonstrate your understanding and application of the theories included in the module: Nursing Assignment, NUS