|University||Singapore Polytechnic School of Business (SP)|
|Subject||LC9701: Interpersonal Skills and Proposal Writing|
This assessment evaluates your ability to:
- Collect relevant data to identify the needs of the target community
- Organise and analyse information
- Write a formal persuasive proposal according to the standard format and conventions;
The Scenario (Context)
The Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) has recently seen an increase in the rate of youth facing challenges due to complex changes in our society and family structures. The age group that they are particularly interested in is 15-30 years old.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
MSF is concerned about the rising challenges and hopes to help youths facing the challenges. You can propose either a prevention or intervention approach to your proposed idea. However, note that they are not interested in a pure counselling service as they have many setups available already in the counselling online and face to face counselling spaces. There are also some programmes and courses that are available by most of the agencies to raise awareness of the issues.
MSF will co-fund at least 40% of any proposal that meets the needs of the target community that you have identified.
Your organization is called YouthCan. You have been established since 2018 and have been conducting youth programmes. You have a team of strong youth coordinators who have been reaching out to youths facing challenges and already established a strong counselling programme. Now you have been tasked by MSF to come up with a novel idea to tackle any of the challenges that can help any of the youth to manage the issues faced by them.
Below are the categories that MSF would like your organization to consider.
- Addiction (*Gaming addiction will not be allowed as it is in the sample already) e.g. smoking, substance abuse, Netflix, etc.
- Mental Health e.g. depression, stress, insomnia, etc.
- Youth Violence and abuse
- Special needs e.g. Autism, Down Syndrome, ADHD, etc.
- Teen Suicide
- Lack of intergenerational communication with grandparents
- Poor social skills or lack of civic consciousness
- Phobia related areas
- Any other area approved by your lecturer
Your Task (Purpose and Audience)
- Referring to the scenario above choose your target youth group, age-range and specific problem e.g. youth with smoking addiction aged 15-17
- Conduct research to identify the current problem of specific target youth community and the challenges they face. E.g. Youth with addiction to smoking.
- You can decide on only one of the following types of solutions for the problem faced by the target youth community.
- Programme that is at least 3-6 months long.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- A Nurses’ Guide to the Critical Reading of Research : Nursing Research Paper, SIT
- How media changes the way we communicate” Paraphrase lines 28-33 using the steps covered: Learning and Academic Skills Assignments, BAC
- The Extent to Which the law of Defamation Successfully Balances the right to Freedom of Expression: LAW OF TORT Assignment, TP
- Assume that you were Recently Hired as a Financial Advisor of Wilmar International (SGX: F34), a listed Company on the SingaporeCorporate Finance Assignment, NUS
- Provide Students hands-on Experience in Conceptualizing an Information System to create competitive advantages for a selected organization: Diploma In Infocomm Technology Report
- Precise Infotech, a prominent American start-up corporation, and Wu Yin Communications: law Case Study, NUS
- P30899: The Efficient Market Hypothesis(EMH) Continues to Provide a Convincing Explanation of how Asset Prices: Advanced Global Financial Management (AGFM) Coursework, UoP
- Introduction to the Company and Provide some Background and current state of the company: Marketing Coursework, SUSS
- Workplace Conflicts Arising from Working in Teams and Communication Breakdown: Business Management with Communications Report, UoB
- Identify a Research paper that has Investigated the Compartment and Explain how they Identified the Compartment in that Study: Molecular Cell Biology Essay, NUS