|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
Jacob comes across much interesting credit card offers on the RZN Bank’s Facebook page. He makes a few inquiries through a trainee marketing officer using a customer hotline. He proceeds to download the credit card application form from the RZN bank webpage which he accesses through a link on RZN’s Facebook page. He completes the form without reading all the clauses.
He immediately calls the same customer hotline of RZN Bank and informs the Bank to block the card as he had misplaced it; however, nothing in writing is sent to the bank in this regard, as required by the terms and conditions in the form he signed when he obtained the credit card.
Jacob received the Credit Card Statement on the 28th of July and this statement contained details of transactions that took place during the months of June and July. He contacted the supermarkets and stores from which the goods were purchased during such time and found out that the signature placed on the receipt was significantly different from his own, that appeared on his credit card. Jacob lodges a complaint at the police station a few days after this discovery.
1.Conduct an interview with your module lecturer/tutor who will play the role of Jacob.
2. Write a report,
a. Identifying the main legal issues relevant to this scenario.
b. Advising Hardin on a course of action.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- HRM203: prepare a Report on “Work-from-home and Employee Motivation During the Covid-19 Pandemic : Human Behaviour in Organisations Report, SUSS
- Choose a British company, which you believe has achieved superior performance, as indicated by the competitive position: Entrepreneurial Marketing in the Digital Era Assignment, NTU
- PSB365CL: adoption of CSR initiatives amongst companies in the hospitality industry: International Hospitality Operations Management Coursework, JCU
- As the newly appointed Quality Vice-President for Flex, you have been asked by the Senior Management Team to prepare: Quality Management for Organisational Excellence Assignment, MDIS
- UGB264: Select two real-life global organizations from the Food and Beverage industry. You are to compare and contrast the business ethics: Business Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability Report, MDIS
- BUS352: Amped Inc produces and sells a consumer product To better understand its operations, Amped collects 60 months of sales and inventory dataOperations Analytics Assignment, SUSS
- PSY259e: Brutalizing is the only adjective for the public schools of that district around 1908 and ’09 Few teachers had the true vocation for their work: Personality and Individual Differences Assignment, SUSS
- ACC203: Sheng Siong staff are to get up to 16 months’ bonus after strong earnings amid COVID-19 pandemic: Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS
- Challenges of Research Findings in Social Science Provide a Review of Literature Discussing the challenges and possible solutions: Customer Insights Begins With Me Literature Review, NUS
- SEC333e: In a national statement made by Singapore’s Prime Minister, Lee Hsien Loong, at the 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly on 27 Sep 2019:Government and Security Assignment, SUSS