An organisation was established 3 years ago and has earned an outstanding reputation throughout Singapore. It is planning to send a team of ten senior level executives to an overseas assignment in their newly established offshore subsidiary for a period of one year to handle different aspects (roles) of an important project that requires strong team spirit and creative mind.
You are the Human Resource Director of this organisation and have been appointed by your CEO to prepare and equip the team members with the necessary knowledge and information of this country and the climate/culture of the overseas subsidiary. This is aimed to assist them to not only survive but also perform well in the overseas assignment as a team.
The CEO prefers to send a good mix of diverse team members for this posting, in attempt to achieve a better level of creativity and innovation. Taking these into consideration, you plan to research on the subsidiary country with regard to its history, climate, culture language, custom, working style etc. so as to cater to the following diverse characteristics / background of the assignees and their preferences.
- Different religion
- Different gender
- Different family background
- Different Languages
- Different diets
- Different sports and leisure activities etc.
When researching on the country that the team members are going to stay for the next one year, you must bear in mind that these team members have not worked overseas before. Your pre-overseas assignment briefings and trainings are all very crucial to their performance in future.
Requirement of the assignment
1. Introduction of the chosen country and scenario & context of international HRM (WRITE ABOUT BUSINESS NATURE (MANUFACTURING OR ANY)
2. Organizational design and structure (Male & Female) of the overseas subsidiary in comparison with the headquarters in Singapore (Apply Hofstede national cultural dimensions to discuss the difference between home and host countries) Find Dimension of national culture, how are they different between home (Singapore) and host country, Need to propose Organisational structure and why?
3. Analysis of the staffing process for the overseas assignment. Critically analyse the staffing strategy of the right candidates for the overseas assignment. E.g., In recruitment, do you want to deploy people from within or recruit employees from outside? For selection, which Three (3) selection tools (including test) do you want to adopt? How many people deploy for each department and best selection (eg. Do you recruit internal or external), before and after deploy, pay package, outcome / issue)
4. Analysis on the training and development process of the international assignees. Training and developing the international assignees taking into consideration of the before- and after-overseas posting of human resource development. (Eg. What can we do to help them learn, culture, law and regulation. Very good or excellent formulation of T&D process and limited explanation)
5. Analysis on the remuneration package of the international assignees. The remuneration package of the international assignees. The remuneration package of the international assignees taking into consideration of compensation approach (e.g., balance sheet approach) and of the before- and after-overseas posting of remuneration package adjustment. Why?
6. Conclusion (submission and conclusions are well considered and take into account the personnel strategies of the company)
If you are looking for the best HRM assignment help services in Singapore then SingaporeAssignmentHelp.com is the perfect destination for you. We have a team f professional experts that offer outstanding online assignment help services for students at all levels.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- A Simple Raw Forensic Image of a Computer Seized from a Person: Principle on Computer Forensic Assignment, RP
- c: The Forward Rate Differs From the Spot Rate by a Sufficient Amount: International Financial Management Homework, NUS
- Identify key Advertising Tools to Promote the Brand: Advertising and Public Relation Assignment, NUS
- Identify the Current Issue/Problem in Your Neighborhood/Community : Persuasive Communication Assignment, NTU
- Why is Deductive Iogic, Thinking-Logic-Formal Logic Itself : Economics Assignment, NTU
- How a Well-Known Public Company or Organization From Any the Country: IT Essay, NUS
- MGMT5604: How Does Innovation Contribute to Competitive Advantage: Asia Pacific Business and Management Essay, UNSW
- PSBM016CL: In Human Resource Management, Sustainability is Used to Refer to Human Resources: Global HRM Strategies Assignment, CU
- How a Specific Technology is Relevant to the Business of Your Target Audience: Engaging Enterprises on Digital Transformation Assignment, SMU
- BM1784: Explore the Process View of the Supply Chain of a Product Found in a Grocery Store: Global Supply Chain Assignment, NYP