|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ICT338: Information Security Challenges in Smart Computing|
Many Internet of Things (IoT) devices are vulnerable to hacking attacks and these compromised devices could cause mayhem to other connected devices and networks. The proper design of IoT devices by manufacturers and educating users on proper configuration such as changing of default password to a strong password, and timely updates of devices firmware and software are some of the mitigating factors that can lead to an improvement of the security posture of IoT.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
- Other than the factors as mentioned above, perform research and choose TWO (2)other important factors that should also be considered in improving the security of the IoT ecosystem. Elaborate on these factors and support your answers by quoting from relevant sources.
- IoT systems can be implemented in the cloud or on-premise. Research and elaborate on ONE (1) advantage and ONE (1) disadvantage of a cloud-based IoT system versus an on-premise IoT system. Support your answers by quoting from relevant sources.
Getting help with the expert assignment writers of Singapore Assignment Help and secure high marks at SUSS university. Our online assignment help makes your academic life easy. You can take our assistance at any time of the day. Provide us your (ICT338) information security challenges in smart computing assignment details and get top-notch information security assignment help.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- RBP020L074A: CEOS KNOW THAT They Depend on Their Company’s Human Resources: HR Business Partnering Assignment, UoH
- MAN6006: Kurt Lewin Proposed that “There is Nothing So Practical as a Good Theory”: The Real World of Management Assignment, UoB
- Employee Motivation is the Aspect on Which the Organisation, American Express (AMEX) Pays: Organisational Theory and Behaviour Assignment, SIM
- MED 900: You are Required to Identify a Research Problem (or Research Topic) in Psychology: Educational Inquiry Assignment, NTU
- In Order to Achieve a Sustainable, Zero-waste Economy, Agricultural Waste: Chemical Engineering Assignment, NUS
- Beacon Manufacturing Pty Ltd will be Having Its Annual Sales kick-off: International Hospitality Events and Operations Assignment, KU
- FMT311: BCA Green Mark for Existing Non-residential Buildings 2017: Green Building Assessment Standards Assignment, SUSS
- In June 2008, Live Nation CEO Michael Rapino and Chairman Michael Cohl: Strategic Management Case Study, SMU
- You are a Research and Development Engineer for a Fermenter Supply Company: Chemical Engineering Assignment, NUS
- SCO103: You are a Junior Member of an Elite Media Relations and Communications Agency: New Empires: The Reach and Frontiers of the Tech Sector Assignment, SUSS