|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Subject||HE9091: Principles of Economics Applied Economics Project|
January Semester 2021 HE9091 Principles of Economics Applied Economics Project
The applied economics project requires you to source four 4 articles that you can link to the concepts in HE9091. The requirements of the articles are as follows:
Article 1 links to any concept(s) discussed in Lecture 1 and/or 2 and/or 3.
Article 2 links to any concept(s) discussed in Lecture 4 and/or 5 and/or 6.
Article 3 links to any concept(s) discussed in Lecture 7 and/or8 and/or 9.
Article 4 links to any concept(s) discussed in Lecture 10 and/or 11 and/or 12.
The sources of the articles can be any local or foreign newspapers, magazines, books, journals, online publications, and other literature relevant to economics. The articles should be recent, dated from 1 January 2021 onwards. The articles should also preferably not too long so that you can focus on the analysis of relevant concepts. You do not need to attach the articles but you must provide the source and link or web address of the articles for verification.
For each article, you need to provide a summary in one paragraph followed by an analysis supported by diagrams and/or numerical illustrations (if relevant). The summary and analysis should be typed using MS Word, Times New Roman font size 12, and single line spacing. The summary and analysis of each article should preferably be within 2 pages and not more than 3 pages.
The format of the applied economics project is as follows:
Page 1 is the cover page. It should include the title of the project which is the HE9091 Principles of Economics Applied Economics Project, your name, matriculation number, tutorial class, and the name of your tutor.
Page 2 is the table of content. It should contain the title of the 4 articles and the corresponding page numbers.
Page 3 onwards is the main content of the project. For each article, specify the title of the article and the source/link/web address of the article for verification. Provide a summary in one paragraph of the article and then provide critical analysis of the article.
Your analysis should reflect your understanding of the article and your understanding of the economics concept by linking the content of the article to the concept(s)discussed in the specified lecture(s). You can use diagrams or give numerical illustrations to support your analysis if they are useful and relevant to your analysis. In each article, you can link to one or more of the concepts discussed in the specified lectures.
Your analysis should reflect your understanding of the concepts and apply them to explain the articles. For example, the job support scheme by the Singapore government can be analyzed using the AD-AS framework and you can discuss the short-run and long-run impact of such a scheme on the inflation rate and real GDP of Singapore with the support of a diagram. The job support scheme can also be analyzed in the context of the labor market using a labor market diagram and perform market equilibrium analysis. You may also apply the concepts of spending multiplier, Keynesian model, and business cycle analysis to analyze the various policies implemented by the government all over the world to assist the people affected by the Covid-19. The more in-depth and critical your analysis is, the higher is the marks you can earn.
After all the analysis, including one page of conclusion. The conclusion should contain your own personal reflection of this project and your understanding of the value of this project.
Include a reference section at the end of the project if you cross-reference to other sources such as textbooks, books, or journals besides the 4 articles.
Once the project is completed, submit it to your respective HE9091 course tutorial site, Assignment folder via NTULearn.You are allowed multiple submissions until the due date and time of submission and we will use the latest version of the project that is retained in NTULearn for grading.
During submission of the assignment by the student, Turnitin will generate a digital receipt for the student. If you did not receive it, please notify your tutor immediately to verify your submission on his/her end to prevent further dispute on submission. Another mode of submission (such as email) is not acceptable and students who submit the project via another mode will be given 0 marks.
This is an individual project and hence collusion/plagiarism is strictly not allowed. The project submitted will be checked by Turnitin which will match your project with the documents in the document bank and a similarity index is computed. The penalty will be imposed if there is evidence of collusion and/or plagiarism. Hence, DO NOT share the soft copy of your project with others or copy from others.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
We provide instant assignment help for (HE9091) Principles of Economics Applied Economics Project Assignment. Our economics assignment writers are well qualified in all aspects of Applied Economics and other important homework topics. We have gathered the best economic homework helpers who write applied economics assignments that are genuinely researched, well-formatted, professionally written, and 100% error-free.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- A Nurses’ Guide to the Critical Reading of Research : Nursing Research Paper, SIT
- How media changes the way we communicate” Paraphrase lines 28-33 using the steps covered: Learning and Academic Skills Assignments, BAC
- The Extent to Which the law of Defamation Successfully Balances the right to Freedom of Expression: LAW OF TORT Assignment, TP
- Assume that you were Recently Hired as a Financial Advisor of Wilmar International (SGX: F34), a listed Company on the SingaporeCorporate Finance Assignment, NUS
- Provide Students hands-on Experience in Conceptualizing an Information System to create competitive advantages for a selected organization: Diploma In Infocomm Technology Report
- Precise Infotech, a prominent American start-up corporation, and Wu Yin Communications: law Case Study, NUS
- P30899: The Efficient Market Hypothesis(EMH) Continues to Provide a Convincing Explanation of how Asset Prices: Advanced Global Financial Management (AGFM) Coursework, UoP
- Introduction to the Company and Provide some Background and current state of the company: Marketing Coursework, SUSS
- Workplace Conflicts Arising from Working in Teams and Communication Breakdown: Business Management with Communications Report, UoB
- Identify a Research paper that has Investigated the Compartment and Explain how they Identified the Compartment in that Study: Molecular Cell Biology Essay, NUS