|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||FIN382: Risk Management for Finance and Technology|
You have been hired to advise the executive team of a construction and engineering firm on risk matters. On the first week of work, you had to answer a broad range of questions on risk management. To address those, you had to remember some of the practical lessons from your studies at SUSS.
Mrs. Loo, the Chief Operations Officer, has asked you to prioritize five (5) different risks:
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
(i) A possible billing dispute with a local developer over a serious $ amount
(ii) An unlikely accident on one of the sites endangering the lives of the neighborhood
(iii) A routine rise in foreign workers’ wages, which will affect the profit margin by 0.03%
(iv) The final adoption of a new law forcing construction firms to contribute 5% of their profit to an environmental preservation fund
(v) A projected 50% decline in long-term demand for office space, which represents 90% of the firm’s revenues
(a) Analyse the different risks by plotting them on a risk matrix.
Mr. Rao, the Chief Financial Officer, is thinking to hedge the firm’s interest rate risk on the market and would like to understand the workings of forwarding and futures markets.
(b) Compare briefly the pros and cons of forwards and futures in risk management terms.
Mrs. Patel, the Chief Communications Officer, has to provide an assessment of Singapore’s construction sector risk profile to potential investors coming from Sydney, Australia.
(c) Distinguish at least one (1) strength, one (1) weakness, one (1) opportunity, and one (1) the threat for Singapore construction industry players by using the PESTEL framework.
Acquire Instant assignment help service to achieve an excellent rank in your (FIN382) Risk Management for Finance and Technology. We provide a responsive and knowledgeable team of experts who capable to deliver cost-effective solutions on risk management assignments. Our experts' main motto to help students in securing a decent rank in each and every assignment at a reasonable cost.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- A Nurses’ Guide to the Critical Reading of Research : Nursing Research Paper, SIT
- How media changes the way we communicate” Paraphrase lines 28-33 using the steps covered: Learning and Academic Skills Assignments, BAC
- The Extent to Which the law of Defamation Successfully Balances the right to Freedom of Expression: LAW OF TORT Assignment, TP
- Assume that you were Recently Hired as a Financial Advisor of Wilmar International (SGX: F34), a listed Company on the SingaporeCorporate Finance Assignment, NUS
- Provide Students hands-on Experience in Conceptualizing an Information System to create competitive advantages for a selected organization: Diploma In Infocomm Technology Report
- Precise Infotech, a prominent American start-up corporation, and Wu Yin Communications: law Case Study, NUS
- P30899: The Efficient Market Hypothesis(EMH) Continues to Provide a Convincing Explanation of how Asset Prices: Advanced Global Financial Management (AGFM) Coursework, UoP
- Introduction to the Company and Provide some Background and current state of the company: Marketing Coursework, SUSS
- Workplace Conflicts Arising from Working in Teams and Communication Breakdown: Business Management with Communications Report, UoB
- Identify a Research paper that has Investigated the Compartment and Explain how they Identified the Compartment in that Study: Molecular Cell Biology Essay, NUS