|Monash University (MU)
|EDF5532 - Ethics for counsellors - T4 2023
Assessment 2 Information [click here for details]
This assignment requires students to work through an ethical decision-making model using the structure suggested by Steinman, McEnroe, & Richardson (1998). This model is outlined in the Video on Moodle for Assignment 2 and a chapter of the text is included in the electronic reading list (see week 1).
Students must respond to both case vignettes. Analyze each ethical dilemma using the following sub-headings to ensure that all steps are taken to reach a satisfactory decision. See the marking criteria for further details of each element.
1. Identify the ethical issue/s (see rubric for more info about this section)
2. Ethical trap possibilities (e.g., objectivity, values, and circumstantiality)
3. Preliminary response
4. Possible consequences
5. Ethical resolution
Self reflection: “Which aspects of the dilemma do you anticipate would be professionally and personally challenging? Why? What lessons can you take into your future work as a counsellor?”
The case vignettes are located on Moodle. Students must use the set vignettes and are not able to create their own scenarios.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
- To do well, you will need to closely address each part of the topic and marks will be awarded on the degree to which the essay criteria are met
- Assignments will be submitted via Moodle in PDF format, to allow markers to provide written feedback to students. Please do not submit in another format, the dropbox will only accept PDF.
- Please indicate the total (actual) word count on the assignment.
- Size 12 font preferred and 1.5 or double spacing.
- Subheadings are required and they should be formatted clearly and consistently.
- Students may use tables for section 1 parts b & c to summarise the relevant codes/legislation. These tables do not count towards the word count. Tables in other sections are not permitted.
- A reference list should be included. This will include ethical codes and guidelines, relevant legislation, and will refer to academic literature where relevant. There is no minimum number of journal articles required for this assignment.
- Referencing and in text citations should be formatted with APA (7th ed) style Students must address the two cases in the current unit guide and are note allowed to use alternative ethical dilemmas.
- This task is an individual assessment.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Seeking assistance with EDF5532 - Ethics for Counsellors at Monash University (MU) in Singapore? Your solution is here! Our specialized assignment help Singapore is tailored for Singaporean students tackling topics like ethical decision-making models in counseling. When it comes to case studies, our service excels as the Best Case Study Assignment Help in Singapore. Trust our experts to guide you through your coursework, ensuring success in your Ethics for Counsellors Case Study at MU, Singapore.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- CSCI368: In a mobile roaming system, there are three entities: a mobile user U, its home server H: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Alice and Bob are employees residing in two dispersed branches, D1 and D2, of the same company: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Consider the following key exchange protocol which is a variant of the Diffie-Hellman protocol: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- Please state in the report if the HDPE plastic will be used for dry wall ceiling or suspended ceiling: Mechanical Engineering Research Paper, SIT
- Analyse what your personal qualities or characteristics are that can impede or enhance your ability: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- You work as a counselor in the new Crisis Intervention Centre in Mulberry. In response to the incident above: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- Examine FIVE (5) core strengths of the Milan Therapy Model by using case examples mentioned: Counselling of Family Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS
- HR9509: As member of a research group, you have been asked to choose a country and critically assess relevant issues: Global, Comparative and Cross-Cultural HRM Assignment, NU
- BM1988: Identify and explain any TWO (2) possible appraisal issues faced by the organization: Performance management Case Study, NYP
- Considerable research during the last two decades has concentrated on aggregate production planning: Supply Chain Analytics Case Study, RMIT