|University||The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)|
|Subject||ECON1348: Business Data Analytics|
Industry 4.0 has poised to modernize the manufacturing sector ad boost industrial competitiveness. Specifically, it couples with emerging technology such as the Internet of Things (IoT), automation, and robotics, to increase productivity and reduce costs and thus digitally transformed the manufacturing sector into the “smart factory”.
Although Industry 4.0 has great benefits, it also has a significant impact on the manufacturing workforce. Potentially it disrupts the manufacturing processes and also the future of the manufacturing workforce and leads to controversial debates such as fear of jobs being taken by robots, ethical choices between job losses and profit, etc.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
IntelliAuto is an automobile parts manufacturer with 5000 employees. The organization has a plan in place to move towards a digital manufacturing factory in the next 5 years. Although the digital plan is at its infant stage, IntelliAuto wishes to study its full-time workforce by developing a profile of employees that measures factors such as income, job satisfaction, career progress, etc.
The current aim is to better understand the employees of the organization. In addition, the study also helps to better prepare for a negotiation with unions in the future when the organization is in transition to a digital manufacturing factory. Katrina de Jong, the Chief Human Resource Officer, hires Datos Lab Corporation (DLC), a consulting firm, to survey IntelliAuto employees and communicate the results.
A survey of a random sample of 1000 employees was conducted. In this assessment, you play the role of Misha Toutou, a data analyst at DLC. Katrina has written to you regarding her requests and/or queries relating to the employee survey. Her email to you is reproduced below.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Need help with your ECON1348: Business Data Analytics assignment? Singapore Assignment Help is here to make your assignment stress-free. Our team of experienced professionals specializes in Business Data Analytics and can provide you with high-quality solutions. Get expert assistance with your Big Data Analytics Assignment Help today!"
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- PSY259: In recent years there has been an exponential increase in interest in a set of socially aversive traits collectively referred: Personality and Individual Differences Report, SUSS
- A critical understanding of the origins and various approaches to strategic management. A critical understanding: Strategic Management Essay, NUS
- Choose an organization you are either currently working or you have some experience with or are familiar with: Human Resource Management Essay, EBIC
- BSL202: Lorraine has just graduated with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Art History. She has a specialization in 15th-century Italian artwork: Workplace Law Assignment, MU
- CP5520: Construct either a model-theoretic interpretation or a proof-theoretic interpretation of the above rules using: Advanced Databases and Applications Assignment, JCU
- HLT6052: Evaluate the importance of public relations to the tourism, hospitality, and events industries, with particular: Public Relations and Sponsorship for Tourism, Hospitality & Events Assignment, CMU
- Comparing Amazon Go to traditional brick-and-mortar supermarket shopping, what are some data that can be collected: Data Science and Machine Learning Assignment, NUS
- Scott is a 16-year-old that is uncomfortable and fearful in social situations. He would break out in perspiration when: Foundation Psychology Essay, NTU
- One of the critical elements to strategically managing a property portfolio involves the regular building condition: Review of BCI and FCI Dissertation, EIT
- High-Speed Testers (HST) is a company that specializes in manufacturing semiconductor test machines: Inventory Cost and Management Assignment, TP