|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||Supply Chain Management|
Critical analysis of a company’s supply chain process. In the module, we have studied logistics and supply chain processes. Now, suppose you are the supply chain manager of a company you are familiar with, critically analyze the company’s logistics process in its supply chain, and discuss how would you apply the concepts, theories and principles learned in this module to improve the supply chain performance.
The concepts, theories, and principles may include demand management, inventory management, distribution, and transportation. You are expected to analyze the whole logistics process first, and then to identify the key issue or problem in the company’s logistics, find out the reasons causing the problem and propose appropriate solutions.
Theories and principles learned in lectures and seminars should be applied to the selected company to justify your analysis. In addition, the critical analysis should be underpinned by up-to-date peer-reviewed academic journal articles and examples and cases. For example, you may start with the problem that you have identified, providing evidence why you believe that this is a problem and needs improvement.
Looking for an affordable way to get a top-quality assignment on Supply Chain Management? Then, look no further Singapore assignment help provide you a cheap assignment writing service in which our proficient writer will customize your assignment in a 100% flowless & error-less manner at a nominal price. Besides, hire us to get an online assignment writing service.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- HRM09105: The purpose of this essay is to evaluate and reflect on concepts of leadership from both an academic and practitioner perspective: Leadership in Organisations Essay, ENU
- TSL571e: You are to submit the end-of-course assignment ECA in exactly the same manner as your tutor-marked: Academic Discourse: English in a Global Context Assignment, SUSS
- Critically evaluate the Wirecard scandal and case studies, define and explain: Master of Business Administration Assignment, JCU
- Discuss his thinking about routine care and transitions and carry ingoutactivities for the child arenprior: Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with Minor Assignment, SUSS
- 300MKT: The final complete project is the culmination of your independent research study: Advanced Marketing Study Course Work, CU
- Explain the relationship between the learning environment and the role of an educator: Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with Minor Assignment, SUSS
- CSCI312: Consider the following conceptual schema of an operational database owned by a multinational real estate company: Big Data Management Assignment, UOW
- SMO101: You may also wish to discuss these in tutorials, or online with your fellow students in the discussion forum: Sustainable Maritime Operations Access Course Coursework, MLA College
- PSS201: Define the concept of research ethics and Discuss the ethical principles that should be adhered to when doing research with indigenous communities: Criminological Theories and Intervention Assignment, SUSS
- FIN312: Draw the payoff diagrams of portfolios 1 and 2 on the same figure, ignoring any transaction costs: Mathematics and Programming for FinTech Assignment, SUSS