|University||James Cook University (JCU)|
|Subject||CP5520: Advanced Databases and Applications|
Consider a deductive database with the following rules:
Notice that PARENT(X, Y) means that X and Y are human beings and Y is the (biological) parent of X; ANCESTOR(X, Y) means that Y is the ancestor of X.
Consider the following fact base:
PARENT(john, steve), PARENT(john, olivia), PARENT(olivia, emma), PARENT(olivia, william).
- Construct either a model-theoretic interpretation or a proof-theoretic interpretation of the above rules using the given facts.
Consider that a database contains the following relations PARENT(X, Y), and a relation BIRTH(X, B), where B is the birth date of a person X.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The following information is used for questions (b), (c), and (d).
Assume that we have the following family tree:
- State a new rule named SIBLING(X, Y) and construct a proof-theoretic interpretation of this rule to find all siblings.
- State a new rule named as DESCENDANT(X, Y) and construct a proof-theoretic interpretation of this rule to find all descendants of Martin. Note DESCENDANT(X, Y) means Y is a descendant of X.
- Given the following rules:
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Struggling with your CP5520: Advanced Databases and Applications assignment or CP5520 SP51 23 Assignment at James Cook University (JCU)? Singapore Assignment Help is here to assist you! Our dedicated team of cheap assignment writers possesses in-depth knowledge of database concepts and can deliver top-notch solutions for your assignments. Whether it's normalizing database tables, developing advanced SQL queries, or designing robust data models, our experts will provide well-structured and accurate assignments. Don't stress over your CP5520 assignments anymore choose Singapore Assignment Help for affordable and professional online assignment assistance.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- HBC203: Ravi, a communications researcher, wants to find out if Singaporean parents’ concern about their children’s exposure: Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS
- Discuss 5 issues faced with having workforce diversity within your organization. Explain the issues you have: Workforce Diversity Essay, SIM
- LB5402: There are six purposes of a performance management system. From the case, identify and explain the THREE (3) purposes: Performance Management and Appraisal Assignment, JCU
- BSBSUS401: A person who demonstrates competence in this unit must be able to provide evidence of the ability to implement and monitor: Implement and Monitor Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices Case Study, DU
- POL298: With reference to different conceptual approaches in IPE, critically evaluate arguments for and against free international trade: International Political Economy Essay, MU
- 2005 MKT: You have decided to launch a new shower gel in Singapore You are required to prepare a detailed marketing plan for the launch: Marketing Management Report, Singapore
- Previously, in a non-digitalised world customer engagement was based around human interactions. However, now that the transactions: Consumer Behavior in the Digital Age Essay, UOE
- SWK356: Concerning the case study, appraise FIVE (5) underlying objectives of the IAmGoingHome project about Singapore’s: Social Work in Healthcare Assignment, SUSS
- HFS201: Describe human physical capabilities and limitations and their relevance to workplace design. Identify risk factors: Workplace Evaluation and Design Essay, SUSS
- SOC356: What were some social trends or issues that resonated with you in SOC356? Why did they do so and how would you relate: Urban Sociology Assignment, SUSS