|University||PSB Academy (PSB)|
|Subject||Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering|
Control of Drone using Root Locus Tool Considers a quadcopter whose height about the ground is measured using an altimeter. When hovering the motors are maintained at a constant rate, such that thrust force balances the gravity acting on the quadcopter.
Take F(t) to be the amount of additional thrust, and need to make changes in height. The quadcopter weighs 750 grams and has air resistance proportional to 0.3 of its velocity. For each of the four motors, the transfer function between voltage/thrust is given by 0.4. Use the information given to write down the differential equation for the quadcopter, for movement in the vertical direction, and hence the transfer function for f(t)and h(t).
• Plot the unit step response of the quadcopter, for the first 15 seconds.
The quadcopter is fitted with an altimeter that measures the height of the ground.
1. Sketch a diagram of the closed-looped system for the speed control in order to maintain height at a set point, and write down the closed-loop transfer function.
2. Plot the system response.
3. Find the feedback gain that results in a step response that is less than 2% overshoot, and note down the rise time. Provide a plot and state the gain. a. Design a simple controller such that the step response of 2% overshoot is obtained. Note down the rise time, pole positions, and the feedback gain.
The quadrotor helicopter shown in Figure la is an example of a real system. The idealized model of the system is shown in Figure lb. As your first task, you are required to obtain:
(a) State-space model for the idealized system
(b) Build a Simulink model for the quadrotor helicopter using state-space equations and
(c) Simulate the built model and record the output. Hint: the system has 3 degrees of freedom, so to model the system, we need 6 state variables.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you are a Singapore student and require Course Work writing help on Mechanical Engineering then you can visit Singapore Assignment Help. our experts have several years of experience to understand the project requirements and provide well-researched coursework answers on engineering assignments at the lowest price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- critique the law (the instrument) and makes recommendations to the team in the harmonization project on how the reformation of that law could be useful: Transnational Commercial Law Report
- Persuading Singaporeans to support Singapore’s present defence policy is becoming increasingly challenging: Military Studies Minor Essay, SUSS
- S3709C: propose a training regime to achieve the client’s goal(s) Maurice is a 40-year-old foreign exchange trader: Fitness and Conditioning Coursework, RP
- Your manager has reviewed and satisfied with your engineering services delivering plan: Unit 35: Professional Engineering Management Report
- CSCI361: you are to design and implement (t, n) Shamir’s secret sharing scheme as described in the lecture in C++, Java or Python: Cryptography and Secure Applications Assignment, UOW
- BME215e: The ongoing global pandemic of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections is causing deaths daily: Clinical Trials Report, SUSS
- HBC201: Studies have suggested that people suffering from depressive disorders tend to seek support from their families: Research Methods for the Social and Behavioural Sciences Assignment, SUSS
- HRM263: The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic is caused by a highly infectious virus that could have severe health consequences: Team Dynamics Assignment, SUSS
- OMGT2228: A well-known commercial bank in Australia is interested in estimating the number of new bank account opened by customers in each year: OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT Assignment, RMIT
- HCM551: The CHRO has recently attended a conference – “The Future of Work after Covid” and “Total Rewards Management in the New Normal: Human Capital Management in the New Normal Assignment, SUSS