|University||James Cook University (JCU)|
|Subject||CN2205: Australia and Asia in Cinema|
Section A: (Sources other than scholarly articles can be used as a reference for this section) -Research the history of the film/cinema industry of Korea by identifying 3 films that represent important landmarks/turning points in Korean cinema history. Recommended films:
1 Viva Freedom! (1946) (Korean independence movement)
2) Madame Freedom (1956) (modern story with Western values)
3) Parasite (2019) (Academy Award winner) (not compulsory to use these 3 listed films.
Other Korean films can be used instead but the 3 chosen films need to be produced in different time periods/era and relevant as important landmarks/turning points in Korea’s cinema history) -Briefly review each film based on the locations used, distribution of film, funding, audiences, and ratings of the films. Not compulsory to cover all these aspects of the film. -Briefly comment on each film’s relevance as important landmark films in Korea’s film industry based on its aspects.
Section B: (only scholarly articles are to be used as a reference for this section) Write a reflection on what has been researched and learned about cinema in Korea with specific reference to the 3 chosen landmark films. -Also link the reflection to theories and concepts of place and location in cinema. (At least 10 reference sources are required in total for the entire assignment.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
If you are looking for the most popular help on (CN2205) Australia and Asia in Cinema assignment. Then Singapore assignment help provides you legitimate assignment help in Media Law Assignment and Online Theater Studies Assignment Help Services. The writers are available 24/7 to support the students with academic assignment writing tasks. You can also take our expert assignment service to movie review writing
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Choose a Real-life Organisation That is Experiencing Major Challenges in Their Business: Organisational Change Management Report, UOE
- TOUR3000: Disturbance to Species in Chitwan National Park, Nepal and Analyze the Tourism: Tourism and Environmental Management Case Study, UoN
- SCO201: Using your Own Neighborhood Imagine You are the Neighborhood Representative: Space, Place, People and the City Assignment, SUSS
- SM9532: You are Employed by a Consulting Company and your Company has been Approached by Patanjali Ayurved Limited Seeking Advice & Conduct a Research-Based Strategic Analysis: Strategic Frameworks and Cultural Contexts in International Management Assignment, NU
- Wind Tunnel Testing and Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulation: Aerospace Engineering Essay, SIT
- You are Required to Investigate the Business of Your Choice from the RETAIL Industry: Business Investigation Coursework, SMU
- MD9132: You Are to put Together a Portfolio of six Social Media Posts for Fair Price Singapore to Promote its House Brands : Digital Content Development Assignment, SP
- Critically Analyze what has Influenced the Decisions of Companies: International Business and Entrepreneurship Assignment, NYP
- LGST605: Explain different Categories of Investors under Singapore’s Securities and Futures Act: Financial Advisers Law & Compliance Research Paper, SMU
- BMA5104: Apply the PESTLE Analysis to a Macro Environment of your choice: Global Strategic Management Essay, NUS