|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BSE311: Health and Wellness: Exercise And Lifestyle Factors|
John is in his final year at a local polytechnic and is due to be enlisted for National Service in 6 months¶ time. He is currently 82 kg in weight and stands at 1.78 m in height. He currently leads a sedentary lifestyle, regularly enjoys high-calorie meals. He jogs, occasionally on weekends, up to a maximum distance of 3 km.
(a) Outline the Singapore Health Promotion Board¶s recommendations, for optimal body composition for young adults, and compare them with international standards for nonAsians?
(b) Assess John¶s health status based on HPB recommendations for optimal body composition. Indicate the reasoning behind your answer.
(c) Illustrate TWO (2) field methods you would use to assess John¶s body composition.
(d) Identify and elaborate on TWO (2) potential diseases and TWO (2) potential nonphysical health risks associated with individuals in John¶s weight category.
Design a comprehensive 6-week exercise program for John, to stay fit and increase muscle strength, before his National Service enlistment. The program must incorporate regular exercises, drills, and routines to increase caloric expenditure and maintain muscle mass according to the following parameters:
(a) Apply the FITT-VP principle, to create a 6-week jogging and weight training exercise program. Present the program in a table format.
(b) Explain how the Training principles of Individuality, Overload, Progression, and Specificity are applied when prescribing the workout sessions for the 6 weeks.
(c) Suggest TWO (2) steps you would take, after the 6-week program, to assess if the prescribed program was successful.
Attach the report on the Fitness Conditioning Practical session that your group conducted for the Group Activity on Week 4 or Week 5.
Get the first-class coursework writing help on BSE311: Health and Wellness: Exercise And Lifestyle Factors. We have highly qualified coursework writers who offer quality coursework solutions on wellness assignment help at a nominal price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- 3342: Analyze the market competitive environment that the firm/platform operates in Your analysis should include the number of competitors: Economics Report, NTU
- Explain how the company competes in its industry You can look at the competition, the players in the industry: Principle of Logistics Management Assignment, LU
- The abstract should clearly and concisely describe the aim, methodology, key expected findings of the proposed study: Language and Brain Assignment, JCU
- E1809C: As the COVID-19 becomes endemic in Singapore, we are entering the “new normal” as described by the Task-Force Ministers: Transportation Management and Operations Assignment, RP
- You have been asked by Johnsons Care Company to advise them on selecting a Graduate to fill the post of Public Relations: Work Psychology Report, MDIS
- A real or fictitious company that imports raw material from a supplier in one country to a factory in another country: Freight Service and Operation Assignment, TP
- BM0742: A contract is simply an exchange of commodities/services between two parties for a price: Business Law Assignment, MU
- 3BM020: Globalization is a process of international integration brought about by the exchange of world views, products, concepts, and other cultural elements: Organizational Strategy & Decision Making Assignment, NUS
- I’m done with the Lit review, could you please help me to continue with the methodology using the ‘Saunders research onion’ method: Employee Engagement Dissertation, OU
- SIE2012: You are working in the process industry as an IWSP student Your industry supervisor has assigned you the task of identifying opportunities: Electrical Systems Assignment, SIT