|University||Curtin University (CU)|
You are to take the role of a brand Consultant and develop a corporate brand revitalization strategy and a communication plan to generate better engagement around a corporate brand of your choosing.
Your strategy for revitalizing the brand image will serve as a springboard for converting the engagement into new customers and more revenue, as well as retaining and building loyalty with existing customers.
- An introduction to the report specifying the chosen corporate brand, its business, the chosen country/region, and the context within which it is operating, and state why you are undertaking the project.
- Identify and describe the brand target audience/customers and conduct some form of a situation analysis that culminates in the creation of a brand swot analysis.
- Develop a brand concept map for the brand relevant to your chosen context and strategy and link it explicitly to the above task. Explain the key perceptions and associations of the brand and evaluate these critically.
- Dependent on your chosen scenario, select and develop an appropriate “brand planning model” to develop some core aspects of your revitalization strategy. You must state explicitly why you have chosen this model and create the relevant content for your specific application, culminating in an appropriate design of the brand mantra. Ultimately, of course, the brand manager will need to understand, exactly what you have done, why, and how. etc.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
If you need help with assignment writing in Singapore, our team of writers is here to help. We understand that writing assignments can be a daunting task especially when it comes to studying in Singapore and its stringent academic requirements. You can also ask us to do my assignment for me if you are facing any difficulty in completing your assignment.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Warehousing in its many guises appears at different points across supply chain networks. The intermodal choice: Transport and Inventory Management Assignment, NUN
- SOC265: Since the 1950s, Singapore has undergone rapid urbanization and continues to do so today. Rapid urbanization has resulted: Urban Sociology Assignment, SUSS
- BUS307: Lee Ltd and Ng Corporation negotiate a $25 million, 5-year interest-rate swap in which Lee will pay a 4.25% fixed rate to Ng: Commercial Banking Assignment, MU
- The advantages and limitations of using marginal costing and the contribution income statement: Cost Accounting Essay, KU
- The Social and Family Development minister wants to propose that the Act be amended to exclude same-sex couples: Legal Methods Essay, NTU
- Greenland Pte Ltd supplies materials to construction companies in Singapore. In 2019, the company experienced: Management and Negotiation Skills Assignment, SMU
- Analyse and compare a selection of characters from Volpone, The Duchess of Malfi, and ’Tis Pity She’s a Whore: Jacobean Drama Assignment, SUSS
- MKT3402A: Demonstrate a critical understanding of the main theories in consumer behavior and how these can be applied: Consumer Behavior Course Work, NUS
- You are a consultant for a new Mexican restaurant in Singapore, and you have been tasked to consult the owners: Hotel Management Report, JCU
- ACC491: On 1 January 20×0, Aspen Ltd acquired 60% of the shares of Birch Ltd, when the fair value of Birch Ltd’s identifiable net assets: Advanced Consolidation and Corporate Reporting Assignment, SUSS