|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BPM303 : Project Development and Finance|
You are tasked to carry out a site analysis and market research to support the proposed redevelopment. You are required to present the following analysis and research to the board:
(a) Site analysis
(b) Property market in Singapore
(c) Economic and government policy in Singapore
The Chief Finance Officer is delighted with the asset enhancement to the existing portfolio. However, in the current rising interest rate environment, he is greatly concerned about the gearing of the company.
(a) Demonstrate your understanding of the adverse gearing impact on the company’s performance.
(b) Discuss and appraise the actions that the company can take to minimize the impact of high-gearing
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Cap Company would also like to explore another option to redevelop the J mall into an office building. Currently, the book value of this J mall with the land is S$ 1.7 billion and it will transfer to a project company for redevelopment. Stamp duty and legal fees is assumed for internal transfer.
Under the URA master plan, the land has a plot ratio of 4.2. The architect proposes a green office building and Net Lettable Area (NLA) can achieve 90% of Gross Floor Area (GFA) through efficient space planning. Market research indicates that net rent after the holding period of 24 months is estimated to be S$ 120/m2 per month for comparable office buildings in that area.
A bank has agreed to provide a short-term financing scheme at an interest rate of 8% p.a. The project team has also advised the construction cost to be S$ 3,500 per m2 on GFA. The development schedule for the design and construction stages is six months and 36 months respectively. Based on the market, the capitalization rate of a commercial building is 5%.
(a) Analyse the data and apply the Profit Evaluation Analysis (risk/return) to determine the profit margin of the project.
(b) Identify with explanation the potential issues of overestimating the profit while using this method to compute the project return.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Get an edge in your BBPM303: Project Development and Finance Assignment at SUSS with Singapore Assignment Help's Cheap Assignment Help Service. Our team of Online Assignment Experts specializes in project development and finance assignments. Access quality guidance for academic success. Affordable rates and top-notch support await!
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- HBC203: Ravi, a communications researcher, wants to find out if Singaporean parents’ concern about their children’s exposure: Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS
- Discuss 5 issues faced with having workforce diversity within your organization. Explain the issues you have: Workforce Diversity Essay, SIM
- LB5402: There are six purposes of a performance management system. From the case, identify and explain the THREE (3) purposes: Performance Management and Appraisal Assignment, JCU
- BSBSUS401: A person who demonstrates competence in this unit must be able to provide evidence of the ability to implement and monitor: Implement and Monitor Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices Case Study, DU
- POL298: With reference to different conceptual approaches in IPE, critically evaluate arguments for and against free international trade: International Political Economy Essay, MU
- 2005 MKT: You have decided to launch a new shower gel in Singapore You are required to prepare a detailed marketing plan for the launch: Marketing Management Report, Singapore
- Previously, in a non-digitalised world customer engagement was based around human interactions. However, now that the transactions: Consumer Behavior in the Digital Age Essay, UOE
- SWK356: Concerning the case study, appraise FIVE (5) underlying objectives of the IAmGoingHome project about Singapore’s: Social Work in Healthcare Assignment, SUSS
- HFS201: Describe human physical capabilities and limitations and their relevance to workplace design. Identify risk factors: Workplace Evaluation and Design Essay, SUSS
- SOC356: What were some social trends or issues that resonated with you in SOC356? Why did they do so and how would you relate: Urban Sociology Assignment, SUSS