|University||Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)|
|Subject||BM 5814: Transport System and Design|
After the completion of this project, learners will be able to:
- Describe the issues caused by supply chain disruptions and explain the importance of efficient and effective transport design and system.
- Propose innovative solutions to resolve the supply chain issues mentioned in the case.
Learners are to read the given case “Singapore must be ready for supply disruptions due to global COVID-19 lockdowns: Chan Chun Sing” and:
- Explain the factors that caused supply disruptions of essentials (E.g. Food and face masks).
- Identify the challenges Singapore face to stockpile these essential.
- Propose ways to alleviate the challenges using at least 2 of the following principles and concepts:
a) Transport System and Design
b) Transport Strategies
c) Network design and facility locations
d) 3rd Party Logistics provider
e) Freight Forwarding practices
We at Singapore Assignment Help, always work hard for providing topmost quality online assignment help in the transport system and design assessments to Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP) students at a pocket-friendly price. With our expert assignment writers written assignment, students can learn and grasp the concept of this subject.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- TLH307: In Many Cities, The Urban Environment has Only Recently been Re-Discovered as a Tourist Destination: Urban Tourism Assignment, UoS
- The Americans are Anxious. Six Months After an Initial Meeting, Osatech, the Renowned Japanese: Business Negotiations An International Perspective Assignment, SMU
- Steady-State Heat Conduction in a Region Indicates an Equilibrium Temperature: Partial Differential Equations Assignment, SMU
- Assume that You are Currently Working at One of the Top Investment Banks in Singapore: Finance Assignment, SIM
- LAW 0115: On 24 Mar 2020, the Government of Singapore Imposed a Ban on Social Gatherings of more than 10 People: Business Law Assignment, SIM
- Why do Households Hold Money? What Type of Bank Deposits are Included in the Money Supply: Economics Assignment, SMU
- Describe TWO  Differences between the Yew Tee Integrated Development (YTID) Assisted Living Project: Wellness and Lifestyle Management Assignment, MGU
- Bella Corporation is a Small Company Making Two Products: Management Accounting Asssignment, SMU
- Prepare a Cash Budget for February, March, and April, If the Bank Balance on 1 February is Expected: Accounting Assignment, SMU
- NURS1101: The Client is 49 years old, Male. He is a Taiwanese PR Working in Singapore: Foundations in Professional Practice Assignment, UoN