|University||Curtin University (CU)|
|Subject||BLAW1002: Markets and Legal Frameworks|
Consider the market for merchant ships. Read the following key article and the relevant weblinks contained within https://theconversation.com/why-decarbonizing-marine-transportation-might-not-be-smooth-sailing-116949
- Based on the cited readings (links contained within the key article): construct a table and summarise the key benefits and external environmental costs of merchant ships.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
- Based on Module E3, draw a relevant diagram to illustrate and explain the negative production externality of merchant ships. Label your axes and curves carefully and use hypothetical numbers in your diagram.
- Read the following key articles that talk about the need for sufficient compensation for those parties negatively affected in the Mauritian oil spill: https://unctad.org/en/pages/newsdetails.aspx?OriginalVersionID=2453 https://www.climatechangenews.com/2020/08/28/mauritius-oil-spill-compensation-limited-maritime-law-technicality/
Assume for simplicity that the main third party affected is the tourism industry in Mauritius. Building on the key diagram you developed in part (b) above, illustrate and critically evaluate the government policy of compensation to help solve the market failure in this case
Contact us in your feasible time to get the best assignment writing help for (BLAW1002) Markets and Legal Frameworks assignments from the experts. Our assignment experts provide premium marketing assignment help for different market research assignments.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- RBP020L074A: CEOS KNOW THAT They Depend on Their Company’s Human Resources: HR Business Partnering Assignment, UoH
- MAN6006: Kurt Lewin Proposed that “There is Nothing So Practical as a Good Theory”: The Real World of Management Assignment, UoB
- Employee Motivation is the Aspect on Which the Organisation, American Express (AMEX) Pays: Organisational Theory and Behaviour Assignment, SIM
- MED 900: You are Required to Identify a Research Problem (or Research Topic) in Psychology: Educational Inquiry Assignment, NTU
- In Order to Achieve a Sustainable, Zero-waste Economy, Agricultural Waste: Chemical Engineering Assignment, NUS
- Beacon Manufacturing Pty Ltd will be Having Its Annual Sales kick-off: International Hospitality Events and Operations Assignment, KU
- FMT311: BCA Green Mark for Existing Non-residential Buildings 2017: Green Building Assessment Standards Assignment, SUSS
- In June 2008, Live Nation CEO Michael Rapino and Chairman Michael Cohl: Strategic Management Case Study, SMU
- You are a Research and Development Engineer for a Fermenter Supply Company: Chemical Engineering Assignment, NUS
- SCO103: You are a Junior Member of an Elite Media Relations and Communications Agency: New Empires: The Reach and Frontiers of the Tech Sector Assignment, SUSS