|University||The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)|
|Subject||BAFI1012: BUSINESS FINANCE|
For question 1, be sure you segment based upon a customer NOT a marketing mixes-based perspective and ensure your segments meet the requirements that allow for the successful targeting of segments.
Q1 a) How can Aqualisa segment the consumers in the market in this case?
Q1 b) How can Aqualisa segment the collaborators in the market?
Q2. The case mentions low sales and asks, “how to generate sales momentum”. Please explain/describe the possibilities, pick one, and argue why that is an appropriate strategy. What is the marketing plan that you will use with the strategy you picked?
Q3 You are the manager of a new car model. The price of the current model is £15,000. It goes 2 miles per liter (mpl) and maintenance cost is £2,000 over the lifetime. The new model is priced at £20,000 requires £500 for maintenance over the lifetime and gives 4 miles per liter.
Petrol costs £1.50 per liter. The average life of a car is 12,000 miles. You are trying to tell the customer how much better your new product is. How will you do that?
Get the best affordable case study assignment help on BAFI1012: Business Finance. At Singapore Assignment Help We have hired Ph.D. and master degree case study writers from top most universities who provide faultless case study solutions on business and finance assignments. Our experts are available 24 hours to support you in securing HD rank in every case study assignment.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- ISIT312: Assume That a file Orderline.txt Contains Information About the Products Included in the Orders Submitted by the Customers: Big Data Management Assignment, SCIT
- Identify Logistics Problems in the Supply Chain (analyze the root cause) Use Fishbone Diagram Can Show 3-4 Root Cause: Logistics and Supply chain Management Report, SUSS
- Constructor Pte Ltd has more than 500 Employees on the Global Scale and Has Achieved Excellent Record in Safety Certification: Safety, Health and Environmental Management Assignment, MDIS
- COR160: Singapore Government is Increasing the Benefits for Parents to Have Babies Due to the Pandemic Situation: Essential Academic Writing Skills Essay, SUSS
- ANL321: Gwynedd County Council is Eager to Improve the Rates of Waste Food Recycling: Statistical Methods Assignment, SUSS
- BUS350: You are required to provide a written analysis of one case study of Kill Kapture: Strategic Marketing Case Study, MU
- ICT301 : Find a case related to Enterprise Architecture (EA), Introduce the Case, and Discuss how the Documentation Framework in the Case is Different from the EA3 cube Framework Tn the Textbook: Enterprise Architectures Essay, MU
- Shipping Pte Ltd Ventured into the Logistics Industry in April 2020 After the Pandemic Started: Business Management Report, NYP
- S2059C: Discuss How the Assigned Topics from Either Group A OR Group B Below are Relevant to Your case Study: Sports Sociology and Inclusive Physical ActivityCase Study, RP
- Choose any Company (MNC or SME) of your Choice from Any Country Students are Encouraged to Choose a Company Based on Their Specialization of Study: Principles of Management (PMGT) Assignment, KU