|University||The Open University (OU)|
|Subject||Investment and Portfolio Management|
As a Property Portfolio Manager, you are approached by your client, a property developer, to advise on the price to bid for a residential land parcel at Canberra Drive in Sembawang.
Canberra, in the Northern Region of Singapore, is turning itself into a new estate and is increasing in popularity as an integrated estate. It is located between Yishun and Sembawang housing estates.
You are to submit an Investment Report that comprises ALL the sections detailed in this brief in your recommendation to the client.
- Data on market demand, supply, comparable, development sales projection are presented.
- Clear and detailed analysis of research data collected.
- Data on market comparable of development sale projection to be presented in
Estimation on Gross Development Value
- State the valuation method used to arrive at the bid price recommendation.
The explanation is to be given as to why this method is selected.
- Estimation of all the fees and costs must be detailed and substantiated with
- Valuation assumptions are to be complete, clearly stated, and analyzed in terms of their effects on the final bid price.
- Explain the various fundamentals of real estate economic principles and how this affects real estate;
- Evaluate the range of valuation methods available to value property, a plot of land, or for research purposes;
- Value real estate, be it land or property, using the valuation methods that are taught in this property portfolio management module.
Can I hire someone to write my assignment? Sure, hire an expert assignment writer from Singapore assignment help who can give you full assistance and make your Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment in a 100% well-formatted & error-less manner before the deadline at a reasonable price. besides, hire us to get an online assignment writing service.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Max Burg is considering setting up a restaurant. If he opens it in Castle Street, he believes there is an equal chance of making a profit: Data Analytics Assignment, NUS
- Art history, being concerned with identifying, classifying, describing, evaluating, interpreting, and understanding historic development: Principles Of Graphic And Media Design Essay, SP
- Consider how a. women, OR b. ethnic minorities, OR c. LGBT+ are depicted in your country’s media today in the wake of social justice: Mass Communications Assignment, NTU
- In 2001, Tony Fernandes and Dato Kamarudin Meranum bought the failing government-owned Malaysian Airline: Corporate Strategy Case Study, SIM
- Critical analysis of a company’s supply chain process. In the module, we have studied logistics and supply chain processes: Supply Chain Management Assignment, NUS
- There are three characteristics of a “black swan” event – rarity, extreme impact, and retrospective predictability: Organizations in a Global Context Assignment, KU
- Many modern Singaporean families have both parents working. Such dual-income families often result in children spending less: English Essay, SUSS
- Find and collect a set or few sets of biomedical related data dengue fever, covid, HFMD, cancer, etc: Biostatistics and Epidemiology Research Paper, NUS
- 33923: Much of strategic management accounting literature presents strategy as a deliberate, rational process. Where this is not the case: Advanced Management Accounting and Control Essay, UoB
- Peters argues that the only way for an organization to survive is by constantly reinventing itself through a ceaseless: Managing Change Essay, NUS