|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Subject||Strategic Management for Sustainable Leadership|
Apple Inc. is one of the most successful companies in the world. There are many reasons for this success, but some of the most important are the company’s strong leadership, innovative products, and excellent marketing strategy. Crucial to Apple’s success is its strong leadership. The company’s co-founder, Steve Jobs, was a visionary leader who had a clear vision for the company and its products. He was able to inspire and motivate his team to achieve incredible things. After Jobs’ death, Tim Cook took over as CEO and successfully led the company forward.
Various ratios can be used to evaluate the relative success of Apple Inc. Some examples of these ratios are Financial ratios such as profitability, revenue growth, shareholder value, etc., market share ratios, customer satisfaction ratios, employee motivation, and innovation ratios. Financial metrics such as profitability, revenue growth, shareholder value, and other similar metrics can be used to determine whether Apple Inc. is successful or not.
They are easy to measure and compare and can therefore serve as a solid indicator of how well a company is doing (Viens & Fortier, 2018). However, they can be influenced by circumstances beyond the company’s control, such as the general economic environment, and therefore may not provide an accurate picture of the company’s success.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
A company’s market share can also be used to assess its success. It can show what percentage of the market a company occupies and how successful the company is compared to its competitors (Ritala, 2012). However, looking at a company’s market share, which can be influenced by external variables such as the size of the overall market, is not necessarily the best way to evaluate a company’s performance.
The success of a company is measured, among other things, by the extent to which it can satisfy its customers. They can demonstrate consumer satisfaction with the goods and services they buy (Grissemann & Stokburger-Sauer, 2012). This is important because satisfied consumers are more likely to continue buying the company’s goods and services and to recommend these goods and services to others. However, customer satisfaction can be difficult to quantify, so it may not accurately reflect the company’s performance.
Employee satisfaction is another method of assessing a company’s performance. It can provide information on the extent to which employees are satisfied with their employment and the company (Santos & Brito, 2012). This is significant because it increases the likelihood that an employee will be productive and continue to work for the company. Measures of employee satisfaction can be difficult to quantify and therefore cannot provide an accurate picture of the company’s progress.
Measuring a company’s degree of innovation is another way of assessing its success. It has the potential to show the company’s inventiveness and success in bringing new goods and services to market (Eccles et al., 2012). This is important because it shows that the company is able to adapt to ever-changing markets and meet the needs of its customers. But innovation measurements can be difficult to quantify, so they do not provide an accurate picture of the company’s success.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Looking for timely support to excel in your NTU Strategic Management for Sustainable Leadership assignments? Navigate the challenges of timed online assignments with our expert assistance. Singapore Assignment Help brings you a dedicated service tailored to NTU's curriculum, ensuring top-quality solutions that resonate with sustainable leadership strategies. Maximize your academic potential with our reliable online assignment help today!
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business: Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SUSS
- Provide a brief profile of your client. Identify the client’s ABCs: Counselling Skills Assignment, SUSS
- Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) and/or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units: Ports and Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS
- FIN2001S Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance: Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data: School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment, KU
- BM1987 The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope, and coverage of the Employment: Employment Law Assignment, NYP
- National Gaming Inc. (National) operates the weekly lottery in the country. National is owned by the country’s Finance Ministry: Principle of Finance Assignment, TP
- BBS2019 Use social media analytics to review and provide insights into how followers feel/interact: Business social media analytics Assignment, TP
- EDF5532 Stevie works for a community agency and has been seeing Obsa as a client for 6 months for counseling: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU
- EDF5532 This assignment requires students to work through an ethical decision-making model using the structure suggested: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU