|University||Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TARUC)|
|Subject||AAMS2613: Probability and Statistics|
- In a recent study, a group of 50 patients with knee problems, 11 of them reported symptomatic relief with a specific medication. If the medication is given to 10 new patients with knee problems, find the probability that it is effective in
(i) exactly 5 patients,
(ii) at most 2 patients.
- The number of ambulance vehicles arriving at a private hospital in a day has a Poisson distribution with an average of 5.4. Determine the probability that the number of ambulance vehicles arriving at the emergency room of a private hospital will be
(i) exactly three in a day,
(ii) at most three in two days,
(iii) at least two in half a day.
- Barbnabbie dolls sold in a month from a large toy shop is normally distributed with a mean of 236 units and a standard deviation of 43 units.
(i) If the dolls are selected randomly, what is the probability that the Barbnabbie dolls sold is less than 220 units? (3 marks)
(ii) If 4% of the production is discarded due to defective parts, determine the number of units sold if it falls below the minimum acceptable number.
- In a sample of 400 insurance applicants, 3% are known to have hypertension and are taking medication. What is the probability that more than 5% are with hypertension and are taking medication?
- A researcher wishes to study the mean monthly expenses of the adults in Kota Kinabalu. A random sample of 85 adults is selected and they spend an average of RM1533 per month with a standard deviation of RM68. Find a 98% confidence interval for the mean monthly expenses of all adults in Kota Kinabalu.
- A survey was conducted to determine the proportion of dessert shops that sold fresh fruits. From a random sample of 255 dessert shops across Malaysia, 153 sold fresh fruits as part of their menu. Obtain a 94% confidence interval for the population proportion.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Seeking top-notch Probability and Statistics assignment assistance for AAMS2613 at TARUC? Look no further! Singapore Assignment Help offers swift and reliable online assignment help in Singapore. Our expert team ensures your urgent assignment is impeccably crafted. Visit our website now!
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business: Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SUSS
- Provide a brief profile of your client. Identify the client’s ABCs: Counselling Skills Assignment, SUSS
- Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) and/or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units: Ports and Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS
- FIN2001S Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance: Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data: School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment, KU
- BM1987 The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope, and coverage of the Employment: Employment Law Assignment, NYP
- National Gaming Inc. (National) operates the weekly lottery in the country. National is owned by the country’s Finance Ministry: Principle of Finance Assignment, TP
- BBS2019 Use social media analytics to review and provide insights into how followers feel/interact: Business social media analytics Assignment, TP
- EDF5532 Stevie works for a community agency and has been seeing Obsa as a client for 6 months for counseling: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU
- EDF5532 This assignment requires students to work through an ethical decision-making model using the structure suggested: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU