|Singapore Management University (SMU)
|Financial for Healthcare
You are a Patient Service Associate working in a public hospital. A Singaporean patient, Mr. Tan, has filed a complaint against the hospital to the Ministry of Health. Mr. Tan alleged that he was not given proper advice during Financial Counselling (FC) before his admission to the ward for his surgery. Records reveal that you were the person providing FC to Mr. Tan.
Below are the details for this case:
Mr. Tan fell while going to the market and was admitted to the hospital’s Emergency Department on 1st June 2020. The doctor informed Mr. Tan that hip replacement surgery needs to be performed and would be admitted to the ward for 10 days. Mr. Tan originally indicated that he wanted a senior consultant to perform surgery for him and he wanted to be admitted in an “A” Class Ward.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The estimated bill based on a hip replacement surgery and a 10-day stay in an “A” Class Ward came up to $20,000, comprising of the following:
|Ward Charges (10 days @ $1,000/day)
|Surgery (Table 5C)
|$3,600 (Subject to Maximum Subsidy limits)
When the doctors advised on 6th June 2020 that Mr. Tan’s hospital stay would be extended to 12 days, you performed another Financial Counselling with Mr. Tan to inform him of the revised estimated bill. This was when Mr. Tan highlighted that he was unable to pay the bill and requested to apply for Medifund. He asked if his Medifund application would be approved. You gave him some advice and immediately alerted the Medical Social Services.
Mr. Tan, a widower, who is not working, stays alone in a 1-room rental HDB flat at Hougang. He has been estranged from his family and has not been in contact with his children for more than 10 years. He has no other next-of-kin.
- Three reasons why Mr. Tan will benefit from following your advice.
- Two reasons to defend yourself from Mr. Tan’s allegations that you did not do a proper Financial Counselling.
- Your rationale on whether Mr. Tan would be able to get Medifund assistance.
If you are juggling between various assignment writing tasks, part-time works and you are not able to dedicate enough time to write financial for healthcare assignments then come to Singapore Assignment Help. We provide quality solutions to all types of finance assignments. Our professional assignment writers are available online 24/7 to give you the best help.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- MKTG2010: How do attendees rate the quality of performances, diversity of exhibits, inclusivity: Questionnaire Design and Sampling Plan Research Paper, NBS
- MKTG2010: What is the overall level of satisfaction among festival attendees regarding various aspects such as events: Questionnaire Design and Sampling Plan Research Paper, NBS
- CSCI368: In a mobile roaming system, there are three entities: a mobile user U, its home server H: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Alice and Bob are employees residing in two dispersed branches, D1 and D2, of the same company: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Consider the following key exchange protocol which is a variant of the Diffie-Hellman protocol: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- Please state in the report if the HDPE plastic will be used for dry wall ceiling or suspended ceiling: Mechanical Engineering Research Paper, SIT
- Analyse what your personal qualities or characteristics are that can impede or enhance your ability: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- You work as a counselor in the new Crisis Intervention Centre in Mulberry. In response to the incident above: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- Examine FIVE (5) core strengths of the Milan Therapy Model by using case examples mentioned: Counselling of Family Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS
- HR9509: As member of a research group, you have been asked to choose a country and critically assess relevant issues: Global, Comparative and Cross-Cultural HRM Assignment, NU