|University||Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)|
The aim of this assignment is to write an essay focusing on a company of your choice, that will critically analyze and discuss how contemporary marketing issues and practices can become opportunities and challenges, as well as how they impact the organization.
In completing this essay, you are required to focus your answer on one Singapore or UK-based organization. You are free to select any sector; however, the company of your choice must have a recent annual report freely available online for you to read. It is essential that you also research the organisation thoroughly using marketing intelligence reports on the sector, as well as consult more specific information about the organisation itself. It is suggested that you undertake an analysis of the current marketing practices of the organisation through monitoring of their communications and reviewing publicly available information about their strategy and operations.
The following parts will be addressed in the essay:
- An introduction to the organisation that sets the scene as to their position in the marketplace, alongside their vision/goals/mission, and their future plans (if available). Based on the annual report, present a summary of the future areas of development or performance improvement or where the company currently faces issues. (350-450 words)
- Critically analyse what current or emerging trends could impact the organisation’s future and discuss how this could be. For example, in the context of their areas of future development, expansion plans, long-term strategy, changes to operation, adoption of new technology, changes in consumer behaviour, logistics, ethical considerations, profitability etc. Examine how these trends could impact on the organisation in the selected context. Support your discussion with relevant evidence/data and sound argumentation. (500-600 words)
- Select one contemporary marketing issue relevant to the chosen organisation and critically evaluate how this issue poses a challenge to the organisation. Present evidence to explain impact on marketing strategy and practice. (500-600 words)
- To conclude, discuss implications and recommendations that arise as a result of your analyses in the context of the organisation’s future plans. Evaluate and summarise impact on consumers and wider society, as well as how innovative and feasible your conclusions/recommendations are in the context of the organisation’s position and wider industry environment. (350-450 words)
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Looking for a reliable assignment helper to ace your Marketing Essay at the Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)? Our platform offers the Best Essay Writing Service in Singapore! We specialize in assisting students with essays focusing on critical analysis and discussion of contemporary marketing issues for companies of your choice. Singaporean students can trust our expert guidance. Pay our professionals to navigate your course effortlessly, ensuring top-notch quality and academic excellence in your assignments!
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business: Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SUSS
- Provide a brief profile of your client. Identify the client’s ABCs: Counselling Skills Assignment, SUSS
- Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) and/or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units: Ports and Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS
- FIN2001S Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance: Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data: School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment, KU
- BM1987 The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope, and coverage of the Employment: Employment Law Assignment, NYP
- National Gaming Inc. (National) operates the weekly lottery in the country. National is owned by the country’s Finance Ministry: Principle of Finance Assignment, TP
- BBS2019 Use social media analytics to review and provide insights into how followers feel/interact: Business social media analytics Assignment, TP
- EDF5532 Stevie works for a community agency and has been seeing Obsa as a client for 6 months for counseling: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU
- EDF5532 This assignment requires students to work through an ethical decision-making model using the structure suggested: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU