|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||Introduction to Programming Using Java Assignment|
Write a program that checks whether a string is a strong password or weak
password. The password rule is as follows: (20 Marks)
– A password must have at least eight characters.
– A password consists of only letters and digits.
– A password must contain at least two digits.
Write a program that prompts the user to enter a password and displays “strong password” if the rule is followed or “too simple password” otherwise.
Enter a string for password: wewew43x
Enter a string for password: 343a
too simple password
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
In need of a reliable online assignment helper in Singapore for your Introduction to Programming Using Java Assignment at the National University of Singapore (NUS)? Look no further! Our platform specializes in Computer Science Assignment Help in Singapore. Whether it's writing a program to determine strong or weak passwords, our experts are here to assist. Singaporean students can rely on our guidance. Pay our skilled professionals to navigate your course, ensuring excellence in your assignments and mastering the subject effortlessly!
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business: Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SUSS
- Provide a brief profile of your client. Identify the client’s ABCs: Counselling Skills Assignment, SUSS
- Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) and/or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units: Ports and Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS
- FIN2001S Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance: Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data: School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment, KU
- BM1987 The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope, and coverage of the Employment: Employment Law Assignment, NYP
- National Gaming Inc. (National) operates the weekly lottery in the country. National is owned by the country’s Finance Ministry: Principle of Finance Assignment, TP
- BBS2019 Use social media analytics to review and provide insights into how followers feel/interact: Business social media analytics Assignment, TP
- EDF5532 Stevie works for a community agency and has been seeing Obsa as a client for 6 months for counseling: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU
- EDF5532 This assignment requires students to work through an ethical decision-making model using the structure suggested: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU